Monday, August 31, 2009

My first post!

Finally, my first post! Sorry to keep ya waiting! My friend (Olivia) made me the header and Paige (sister, as if you didn't know that) put it up for me, because sadly I could not figure out how to do even that. LOL!!
We got back from VA on Saturday evening! We had an AWESOME time seeing family and friends, swimming and grilling at the lake, and being silly! My cousin Lorna is going to send me pics so I'll post those when I get them from her. On top of everything else, I roasted a pickle, which I have wanted to do for a long time! Yeah, I know that sounds completely gross, but it was GREAT!!! I stuck the pickle right in the flame and part of it turned black. We made a video of me roasting it, called 'Pickle News Live.' But it's kind of boring so you probably don't feel like watching it! The pickle was wonderful though and not disgusting in the least:).

No comments:

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.