Finally, I was able to take my starter earrings off! Now I'm wearing dangly daisies (doesn't that sound a little... odd?) that my friend Stephanie beaded for me. It feels weird to have something dangling from my ears!
You've probably noticed that I've only posted one pic on here so far. I don't have my own camera, and the one of me that i put up I took with my grandmother's Photobooth on her Mac. I really want to get a camera though, maybe for Christmas. I'll have to practice a bit with a different one for a while, cause I'm awful at photography.
So, uh, what else... Well, I'm trying to figure out what's going to happen next in the new book I'm writing called 'Cymbeline.' And no, I did not make up the name, I got it from Shakespeare:).
What's the most exciting thing you've done this summer? I think for me it was being able to have my cousin visit, going to Virginia TWICE (how awesome is that?!) and my friends Ellie and Olivia visiting too. Getting my ears pierced was pretty cool as well!
That's about all from here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay!!! Aren't you glad you got them peirced?! When is page going to get hers? :D
yes i am!!! i don't know if Paige ever will... lol!
Post a Comment