Thursday, November 19, 2009

Here I am

Right now I'm listening to 'Here I am' from the Spirit movie soundtrack. Yes, sounds silly, but I love those songs:). They just seem to apply to my characters really well, and they inspire while I'm staring at the computer screen trying to write.
I'm fed up with Enslaved. And very frustrated. I still haven't figured out the ending, and I need something else to just make the story POP. It certainly doesn't at the moment.
It's a new world-it's a new start-it's alive with the beating of a young heart-it's a new day-in a new land-and it's waiting for me-here I am
Then, there's a problem with Cymbeline. I'm thinking of changing the plot-- and drastically. The big change would be that the main characters (Julian, Elliot, Finna, Isabel, Tresalde, and Alfonso), don't go on their quest. Yeah. I know. MAJOR changes there. But something about that plot just doesn't feel right for the story. I know I'd have to come up with something new for them to do, but it's better to take the time to come up with a better plot than just write the story with the wrong one.
I envision my characters often times as people from my favorite movies, or my favorite actors. So right now I'm going to post some pics of who I imagine them to look like-- I think you'll probably recognize most everybody:).


Will Iryas-Haldring (Enslaved)


Another of Will


Torene


Lorelei

That's just a couple. Oh, I love this song (I will Always Return)! See ya!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Please comment, somebody else!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline said...

"I know it's difficult for you, but stay here and try not to do anything... stupid."

♥Olivia Grace♥ said...

Lol!! Of of cores it's caspian!!! haha

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.