Sunday, February 7, 2010

An exciting story! No, really!

Do you want to hear some exciting news? How about the story of how I couldn't get my earring to go in this morning? Cause that was so cool, I just know you want to hear about it... no? What's wrong with you people? Ok, well, I'll settle for something still pretty exciting:D

Enslaved has been submitted to the contest!!

So that means I'll have to add to my Enslaved timeline! But not right now. Yesterday, my dad and I finished writing the pitch (not easy), and we were on the computer formatting, editing, spell-checking, re-reading, and submitting for almost two hours. That wasn't easy, either, but I'm so happy that we could do it! I'm so blessed to have a dad (ok, correct that, family) who loves writing like I do. And who knows how to edit much better than me! So, to get back to the contest-- I know, I'll give you a timeline for that!

Jan. 25th, 2010 12:01 AM EST
Submission Period Opens

Feb. 7th, 2010 11:59 PM EST
Submission Period Closes

Feb. 25th, 2010
Round Two Entrants Announced

March 23rd, 2010
Quarterfinalists Announced

April 27th, 2010
Semifinalists Announced

May 25th, 2010 12:01 AM EST
Finalists Announced, Voting Begins

June 2nd, 2010 11:59 PM EST
Voting Ends

June 14th, 2010
2010 Grand Prize Winners Announced

So, when it's time for the customers to vote and if Enslaved is still in the running, please go vote for it!

More later... a very exciting day... but I have to go now! Ciao, bella!

No comments:

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.