Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Robin Hood and dancing

Whew! What a weekend I've had! On Friday night I had a volleyball practice (i've got another one tonight), and on Saturday morning me and Paige and my mom drove to Virginia. My uncles from Texas and London and my nana were all there at my aunt's house, and we had chinese food and then played Capture the Flag. Paige and Lorna and I were all on the same team, and our moms and uncles were the other team. They were not strategists.:)

Then, on Sunday, we went back to our old church-- Crossroads-- and I got to see all my old/new friends. it was awesome:). Beth played offertory on her violin and sounded amazing! As we were getting ready to go, Lorna filched the infamous purple flashlight from the youth leader's car. We named it Pidgeon. Long story. Me and Paige and Lorna and Michael played frisbee for... a long time, while the moms talked.

That evening, Gail, Beth, Emily, and Claire came over for a sleepover! Gail tried to teach me a waltz, sadly I was not the best student:). Oh Paige and Claire made up their own dance that was awesome!! Lorna and Beth were definitely the best at dancing:). We made ice cream sundaes with brownies that were heavenly. Then all of us went on a walk in the rain at like 11:00! It was so cool! When we came back, we got ready to go to bed. Me and Beth wanted to talk so went down to the basement and talked for three hours!!! We were up until four o'clock! We talked about our books, writing, Shannon Hale, characters, Razo and Finn from BoB... it was SO worth losing the extra sleep:)

The next morning, me and Paige and Lorna and Gail went on a walk, and when we came back we had a photo shoot. After all the girls left (sniff) we went to our nana's and played frisbee and had pizza and watched ROBIN HOOD!!! Omigoodness, it was awesome. Lorna is now hooked. We are devoted hoodies!

Wow, what a long post. So that was my weekend! My next mission: convince Ellie and Olivia's dad to let them come out this summer!♥ Also, to get all of my friends to move to Raleigh. YESSS. I can always dream, can't I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Caroline, that sounds like fun! Me and my brother do that often--stay up late talking! And yes, I know my blog doesn't match. :D I hired a designing person and she's making me a new blog. And please, suggest all the books you can! I need some more reads!

Caroline said...

Yes it was! That was definitely the latest I'd ever stayed up! Ooo it's gonna be cool to see your new look! So you like historical fiction the best, right? I think you'd like A Murder For Her Majesty by Beth Hilgartner:)

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.