The first is...

The Hands Stained with Ink award from Shaynie. Thank you Shaynie!!!
If you are awarded, here's what you do:
1) Post about the award.
2) Award 3 other people.
3) Answer the tag!
If you could use one word, what would it be? Palindrome. It's my favorite word.
Use one word to describe yourself Hmm... why did you have to make it so hard?! Probably "follower." Or "daughter." Follower and daughter of Jesus Christ!
What is a random prhase you'd like to say right now? "I hate bats. Bats are rats. Rats with wings." --Much, BBC Robin Hood season 1
Think up an absurd title for a book: Cinderella the Gangster. (don't ask... about the way my brain works...)
What is the strangest sentence you can think of? Larry is a big purple people eater.
What do you write? Fantasy. Fairy-talish. Epic-pirate sailing the high seas adventures. Epic, vibrant, bright!
Why do you write it? Do you ask Leonardo Da Vinci why he painted the Mona Lisa? Or Beethoven why he composed music?
If you had a weird disease and could only make one sound over and over, what would it be? HI!!!! (i dunno. i didn't feel like thinking too hard about it.)
So now I award:
Lizzy @Tales of a Godly Maiden
Paige @Pixel Paige
Caroline @The Epic Chronicles
Tonight is my third volleyball game! And I had to go and open my big mouth. At practice on Thursday, after we're all sitting down on the bench, I asked Jen (one of my coaches) who the team captain would be for this game. She paused for a while, looked back at me, and said, "You can be." YEPPP. Real smart of me, huh? Well, at least it doesn't sound too hard. I'll just have to tell my teammates not to expect any rallying from me because I am not a good rallyer! :P
I know I have some other awards, but I can't do them now. So, ciao, bella!
3 comments:
Cinderella the Gangster!! lol! I would love to see that made into a movie! :D
haha totally!!! that one was completely out of the blue! but i guess also because i can't stand Cinderella:). so unoriginal... but i digressXD
Fun answers! And we have the same blog background XD Great minds think alike :D
~Kendra at Carpe Diem
Post a Comment