Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm BACK!!!!!!

Hi there!

Miss me? Well, I hope so. I missed y'all! While it was good to have a break from blogging, it's also good to be back. So, umm...

Oh! I've been awarded by Shaynie! Sadly, my internet has been acting up a lot lately, and it won't let me get to her blog. So hopefully I'll have her awards in the next post!

As for writing, I'm a little stuck on Cymbeline until I research 18th century ships. Enslaved is still wanting to be edited, but it's so big and daunting, I'm afraid to touch it.

I finished the Percy Jackson series, I'm getting pumped for Artemis Fowl #7 coming out in July, and I think I'm going to pre-order The Inside Story (Sisters Grimm #8) tonight! So let's hear it for books!

Once my internet gets working properly again, it looks like I'll have a lot of catching up to do with you guys! But in the mean time, I'm just happy to be back:).

4 comments:

Mary said...

Yay! Glad you're back!

Caroline said...

Me too!! Thanks for the award! I'm going to post it soon!XD

Anonymous said...

Sooo happy to have you back! You'll have to enter my giveaway! I started it about 2 weeks ago and I was afraid it was going to end before you had a chance to get in, but I think you'll make it! ;)

Caroline said...

You're doing a giveaway? Sweet! I'll be checking it out!

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.