Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm going again

Hullo, peeps! So I've decided that I totally need another break from Blogger. Like, I need more time to...

1. Talk to God and read His Word
2. Spend more time with my family
3. Talk to and write letters to my friends
4. Write-- and I mean books not blog posts. Real stuff. Not that this isn't real, but books are more important.
5. Have photo shoots with Paige
6. Prep myself for my first volleyball game on Tuesday!
7. Draw, because I definitely don't do enough of it like I used to
8. Work on schoolwork.
9. Get back to emailing people.
10. Take the dog on walks
11. Work on my goal for health class
12. Eat healthier
13. Work on writing class homework
14. Run... sigh. I love sprinting but not distance.
15. Read more. And finish The Queen of Attolia.
16. Talk to God and spend time in His Word (what? I already said that, you say? God is the beginning and the end.)

So basically, yeah. I'll be gone for two weeks. I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I get back, but it'll be worth it. Please pray that I'll have endurance to see this through!

I'll miss ya, but happy blogging and I will see you in two weeks! :D

7 comments:

Mary said...

Boo! I like your blog so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm going to miss you, Caroline. :)

Anonymous said...

Caroline:

You have 2 awards over at my blog!

http://bookreviewsbymyself.blogspot.com/2010/04/awarded.html

http://bookreviewsbymyself.blogspot.com/2010/04/ive-been-awarded.html

Caroline said...

I'm back!

Guinevere--
Thanks!!! It's nice to get feedback on it!

Shaynie--
WOW!! My first awards! Thank you sooo much! I'll go check 'em out!

Mary said...

Caroline, you have an award at my blog, too!

Paige said...

I'm surprised you're back since you had such an amazing time with ME!!! =D haha. I support your reading of the Queen of Attolia. Do carry on, starfish.

Caroline said...

Paige--
haha yeah but i hardly saw you!!! "I hate bats. Bates are rats. Rats with wings." we gotta start season 2!! no more excuses. in the QoA it's like a really boring part where Eddis is telling a story... how can her books be so good and yet boring?!XD

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.