*drumroll, please...*
Thank you, Shaynie!About this award:
A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs. (took this from Shaynie's blogXD)
I award:
Molly
Ëarwen
Paige
Morgan
And... that's it. Got ya:)
Presenting...
A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs. (took this from Shaynie's blogXD)
I award:
Molly
Ëarwen
Paige
Morgan
And... that's it. Got ya:)
Presenting...
Thanks, Shaynie!So here are seven interesting, random things about me. At least, I hope they're interesting.
1. I've roasted a pickle over a fire before. It was at my cousin's house last summer. I kept saying that the next time we visited, I was going to roast that pickle over the campfire in the backyard. And so I did. Hey, it wasn't all that bad! It was pretty good actually! Paige and Lorna got a video of it and called it Pickle News Live. I have a post about it here.
2. I love watching Formula 1 with my dad. My favorite drivers are Sebastian Vettel and Nico Rosberg. It's Monaco, baby!
3. I wish I knew how to fence. Some lessons, maybe...
4. One of my favorite characters in Percy Jackson is Tyson. "Percy, do not get yourself killed dead!"
5. Last summer I lived in the Outer Banks of NC, five minutes from the ocean.
6. I've had glasses for four years, but this is my third pair.
7. I don't have Facebook and am somewhat proud of it!
If you love Robin Hood, then in my mind you are a beautiful blogger.
Coming up next...
Thanks, Guin!This award should go to Shaynie, but she already has it, so just know Shaynie that you are one of my most faithful commenters:).
Not many people comment consistently, so I'll just award some people who have commented before.
Rachel Danielle
Melody
Lizzy
And, lastly...
Thank you, Molly!I am homeschooled, I have friends, I am not socially challenged, I usually wake up at 8-something, I know there are better ways to use my time, I love spelling, my sister would say I'm a nerd but don't listen to her, and I LOOOOVVVEEEEE being homeschooled!!!
I award:
Shaynie (can I give you this if you've already graduated?)
Morgan
Lizzy
Paige
Ëarwen
Olivia
Adios my amigas! Oh, and do check back soon--I've got a surprise for you in the next post. Yes, it's about writing. And you. So you MUST READ THE NEXT POST!!!!
Bye.
8 comments:
Yay! I don't Facebook either! :) Yeah, I can have the award even though I've graduated! :) Can't wait till the next post!!!
Go no-facebookers! *virtual highfive* It's really bugging cause I have soooo many friends who have it, and then you feel like you're missing, you know? I do kind of want it, but I'm one of the last left standing, it feels like...
Yeah stick around!! I can't wait to unveil it!
*missing out, I meant;D
Yay to no-facebookers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank's for the award Caroline!!!!!! and your welcome too!
Yeah like I said earlier, it's a love-hate relationship:)
You're welcome!!
you are one interesting person!!! i believe you have a cousin or friend or somebody named Caroline...am i right? :D she is my cousin. she has told me what an awesome person you are!
Why thanks, Cx2! I'll take that as a compliment:). Yes, I'm friends with Caroline!! I met her when I lived in Iowa. Well, nice to meet you, cousin of the other Caroline!
:) and btw my real name is Ciara
Post a Comment