Bonjour my friends! I regret to say, I am leaving now. This is the end. Good-bye.
HA! Gotcha! I'm not leaving forever (well, not yet, anyways. That is a possibility.) My cousin Lorna is coming in...holy fudgemuffins, 2 and a half hours. She'll be here until Monday so I, too, will not be here blogging till Monday. Or later. I dunno.
Partially, I want to be able to spend time with my cousin who lives five hours away without thinking about Blogger constantly. I love you all, but sometimes you just need a break, ya know?
The other half is, I am soooo addicted to blogging. Far be it from me that blogging would come in front of Jesus Christ. (sorry, i have been waiting to say the beginning of that sentence:D) And yet, it has. Time and time again. I try to ignore it. I try to push it aside and say, "Well, that's okay, I'll take a break next week... I'm not that obsessed." Suuurrre.
Someday I might leave Blogger for good. It takes up SO much time and mindspace. I blog when I should be writing. It takes up everything.
I have 49 followers right now...who would care to even that out? Step up now and I might show lenience. Hehe. Guy of Gisborne quote, couldn't resistXD. Anyways, let's make it a nice even number, or even above a nice even number, by Monday!
Another note. The next post, I have a little contest planned for you...nope, nothing big, and no prizes. Just something fun and hopefully a bit difficult too!
Alrightey. That said, I will see you, my friends, on Monday. Adios! Kaikkea hyvää! Arrivederci! Auf Wiedersehen! Au revoir! さようなら! Sbohem! Adeus! Farvel! Αντίο! La revedere!
Or better yet, tootles!
edit: Please pray for Mirriam's sister Melanie and Hannah's brother Sam. You can read Mirriam's post here and Hannah's here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I would care very much if you left forever! Please stay with me! *Goes down on one and begs* LOl I love reading your blog.
~Lizzy
Lizzy, I would miss you too! I'm staying for a while:).
You had me panicking! *glares*
Jk, jk!
I hope you have a good time with your cousin. :)
Zai Jian! (Chinese)
I think I am going to break down in tears! Please never ever leave blogger for good!!!
*smiles* at least I have your email!
Aw thanks girls! I just want to become unaddicted to Blogger without leaving it:). Little breaks are good for that, at least, I hope so!
Yes, blogger does take up time. I struggled with it a lot, and here are some things I've done so that it's not "first" in my life. It hard for me to stay off, since I have my own laptop, and I can get online anywhere!
1. We have a wi-fi connection, so if it's unplugged, I don't get on. We leave it unplugged until after dinner, then I get on for about an hour, go outside and exercise, and come back in and get on for another hour.
2. I schedule 90% of my posts. That way I'm not writing one everyday! I write about 10 or so posts at one time every 2 weeks or so.
3. There is SO much more interesting and better stuff than Blogger! That's what you have to remember! Music, writing, your family! I have made a lot of friends, but family is more important.
Okay, that was long. Just thought I'd let you know how I keep blogger to a minimum.... :)
Shaynie
Yeah, maybe you ought to do something like, for every half hour you are on blogger, spend an hour doing something wholesome, for instance, reading your bible, or spending time with your family.
But please, please don't leave for good!
Oh my goodness gracious! You almost had me running for the hills. Don't scary me like that! :D
I think I am addicted too. But I have finally restrained myself to get on blogger once or twice a day. Maybe that might work for you.
Love the bible verse up top! It is perfect.
I liked tootles best. :) What sort of story do you write? I'm guessing fantasy. :) Of course, you know that I write sci-fi (because of my post. :) I know if I searched long enough I could probably find out...but I'm feeling too lazy. :)
Love & Blessings,
Awel P.
Shaynie--thanks for the tips!! I don't have my own laptop (well, i do, but it doesn't have internet) but if I did I would be on here WAY too much! You're right--there are much better things than Blogger:).
Guin--I should try that! Thanks!
Memzie--I should try to get on only once a day (this is my second time today):D
Thanks for all your comments, guys!!!
Post a Comment