Thursday, July 1, 2010

We're all mad here

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.


"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here." --Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Yeah...Molly and I went a little nuts with the camera yesterday. Seriously--we took 161 photos! And no editing required. All the photos of Molly were taken by me and all the photos of me were taken by Molly. ABSOLUTELY NO STEALING. Here are the best.


(this is me)


(this is Molly)



Yeah, yeah, I know, it's washed out. But I'm sorry. I like it.


















{and this is neither me nor Molly:D}
















"A chicken? Seriously?"












{this is one of my favorites}




















Speaking of Molly--she's hosting a contest at her blog! I know she would love it if you joined, so go check it out!

Adios, my amigos!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Caroline! You look SO good in glasses! I can't imagine you without them!

Sabryna said...

Very pretty! I like the pics a lot. ;)

Caroline said...

Thanks, guys! Shaynie--I've contemplated getting contacts (for playing volleyball) but I like my look in glasses, too! Plus I can't stand the thought of touching my eye:)

Emileigh Latham said...

Fun! You are so pretty!!!

Molly Jarman said...

That was pretty crazy.......... but i'm sorry I had fun. :)

Galadriel said...

Pretty. Very cool

Megan said...

I love all of the photos you posted! My favorite has to be the one where you are reading in the chair because I am quite the book worm.

You have an amazing blog, girly girl! I would love if stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Thanks for all your comments!

Maggie--I'm a bookworm, too:). I'm so glad you like my blog! I'm pretty sure I follow you already. :D

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.