Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I've never had a wishlist like this...

Well, maybe I have. But that was a long time ago, when my life centered around PollyPockets (which are really cool by the way...). What I mean is, I've never had a wishlist this expensive.

I think I've been bitten by the electronic fever.
Observe:

My own laptop...how amazing would that be? I do have one, but it's about eight years old and I recently broke its power cord, so it no longer turns on. Plus, something NEW and FAST and that is mine would be bliss.


My current iPod is a first generation Shuffle. It plays the music, but it's primitive. I'm so jealous that Molly has, like, six episodes of Robin Hood on her iPod. Yesterday I even wrote a list of the episodes I want to buy from iTunes.



Ah ha. A camera. The most important of all of these. I have a computer (obviously; how else would I wrote this?) and I have an iPod, but no camera. I do have a digital, but it's rather pointless since I have no batteries and I lost my camera card. Plus, the thing is a piece of junk. So yeah. A camera would be nice.

Speaking of cameras, could y'all recommend some to me? I love Canons but I'm still not sure what to get.

I really need to get babysitting.

What's on your wishlist?


17 comments:

Mia said...

Mmm, I wouldn't mind having a beastly camera myself. My head is turned by Sony Alphas and Nikon D300...

And I am right with you on the topic of Polly Pockets!

Golden Eagle said...

A computer of my own! I'm using my moms right now--it's relatively new and all, but it's not, you know, mine. :P Being able to use a computer whenever I wanted to would be nice . . .

allie k reid said...

That's a great wishlist! I recently bought my own laptop! And I love it! I also got an ipod a 2 years ago and it's great that you can watch tv episodes on it! I also have a camera that I bought myself last year! It's an old model though. It's an XTi. I would recomend a Canon XSi, the newer version of mine! I'm now saving up for a Canon 50D. It's almost $1000 though. I have a lot of babysitting to do too! :)

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

The camera is DEFINITELY on my wish list! I want a Nikon D3000... really expensive, I know, but an amazing camera (from what I've heard). *sigh* Wish lists are organized and neat, but as far as keeping one content with what you have? Uh-uh. Wish lists just make you want MORE. Now, if I could only stop making wish lists, this would have so much more affect... *smiles*

Love you!

Elizabeth Rose

Marian said...

I have a Sony Cybershot, which I love; I'm not much of a photographer, but I'm really impressed with how good the pictures turn out!

I'd kind of like an iPod Touch myself... :)

Marian said...

Oh, and I like Polly Pockets, too! I still have a big collection of them. :D

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Polly Pockets!! I had completely forgotten about them until now!!!! :D

Hmmm....my wish list would probably consist of a plane ticket to Paris and $10,000 of spending money. Sound good? You can come along with me. :) We can take pictures with your cool camera and send them to our friends on your laptop. :)

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Oh, a Canon DSLR is on my wishlist, too...I'd love to get a Canon 50D...but they're pretty pricey. =)

Caroline said...

Aw, so y'all love Pollypockets too:).

Margaret--A beastly camera! Yes, that's exactly what I want.:)

Eagle--Definitely! It means something more when it's actually yours.:D

Allie--Haha, yep, that's part of my reason for wanting an iPod!XD 1,000?! Whoa, pricey! But for that much money, I'm sure it would amazing.:D

Lizzy Rose--Nikon D3000. I'll remember that. SO true!! Being content with what we have is really hard.:)

Marian--is it a digital?:D

Shaynie--Sounds a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! We totally need to go to FranceXD. Your 10,000 dollars of spending money is going to come in awful handy when we go on a shopping spree...;)

Hannah--I think all the cameras I want are pretty pricey!:D Of course if you want a really nice one that's the way it is.:)

hannah m said...

Love your list, Caroline! But be warned, once you get a "big girl" camera, you'll begin to make a whole new wishlist of lenses, photo-editing stuff, cases, and all that expensive stuff. I speak from experience;)

Yay Canon! A few months ago I got a Canon Rebel T2i - and it's perfect. It has some really nice Auto-type modes as well as Manual, which I've recently been working a lot in:) I very much recommend it, and I know a lot of places that do as well. It's quite amazin', and well worth the 800-plus dollars.

And Polly Pockets are just plain awesome;)

Love and blessings,
Hannah M

Blythe said...

Oh,I was thinkign about that camera,but I really want to get Nikon D5000!

Emileigh Latham said...

Great wishlist, Caroline! I love Canons too but I haven't been shopping in a long time to know what is the best right now.

I am wanting a laptop too! I am trying to save up for one. Right now, I am using the family computer.

I would love to buy an electric bass guitar, especially John Cooper's guitar. It totally rocks!

Caroline said...

Hannah M--LOL, yep, that's what I'm afraid of:). I want to save enough to get another lense and a camera bag, too. 800+dollars? Woo-hoo...I have a lot of babysitting to do!:D

Farmgirl--Nikon D5000. I'll put that on my list of cameras to check out. Thanks!:)

Memzie--thank you! At this moment I'm using the family computer, too. But to have my own laptop would be a dream come true.:D An electric guitar! That is so awesome!XD

Sierra--the iTunes giftcard is also on my wishlist!:)

Camellia Day said...

Well my wish is exactly the same! While I have a laptop it's my dads old one and is--old. I would love something new.

I have an nice MP3 player that is also old and can't hold as much and doesn't have all those awesome perks.

As for the camera it's what I (using the words of Shakespeare) I burn, I pine and I perish for a nice camera! I have a digital but I wish to do a little better.

Marian said...

Yeah, it's digital. :)

Molly Jarman said...

Haha jealous of my ipod :) Polly Pockets are vthe BOMB dude!!!!! And my wish list... holy mess... ummmm....
1.A laptop. I don't have one at all...
2. Pre-wrap (it's like a bandage ish thing but you can make it into a lot of different stuff. It's great for cross country. :)
3. A video camera
4. Rock band

Haha! Bout as expensive as yours....

~Luv ya!
Molly :) ♣ ♥

Antonia said...

You wishlist looks a lot like mine. I don't need an iPod, but I need a laptop and I want a new (better) camera.

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.