Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lovely Photo Wednesday

I love skies. I really do. I feel like when the sun is streaming past the clouds against a blue sky, it's like I'm seeing part of the heavens.
Sound silly? Try it.
God is the ultimate artist...nothing we'll ever create is ever going to match up to his masterpiece of the universe!
He invented color, clouds, sky, water, roses, smiles.
So you've heard all this...
I'm just repeating it. :)


Click on the button to check out all of the other amazing entries!

*oh, and please do vote on my poll on the sidebar. I want to know what you want to see!*

Till next time, my lovelies.:)

15 comments:

Sereina said...

So pretty, Caroline! I love looking at the sky, especially big fluffy clouds!

PaisleyJade said...

Love your photo! Beautiful.

Caroline said...

Sereina--so do I! Well, like I said in my post.:)

PaisleyJade--thank you!:)

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

It's beautiful, Caroline! I love it! Those big, fluffy clouds with the sun streaming through... ahh. Oh, the beauty and majesty of God's creation!

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Nice! The clouds are always so amazing! (And thanks for commenting on my blog! ;) )

partialemptynester said...

Oh, I just love the smallness of the tree and house in the corner...majestifies the skies all the more (is that a word: "majestify"? If it isn't this photo just made it a word :)

Amanda said...

What a lovely photograph!

BARBIE said...

Great shot! I love how He paints the sky for us fresh and new every morning!

Caroline said...

Lizzy Rose--I couldn't agree more!:)

emptynester--what a sweet compliment! I'll totally accept "majestify" into my dictionary.:D

Amanda--thank you!:)

Barbie--I know!! Well actually it was in the evening, but the point still stands=)

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Hey! Great picture. I looove the sky too. :)

Sorry its taking me so long to get back to you, but OF COURSE you can copy, paste, use whatever you want of mine. :)
All I ask is that... if you don't mind. In the itty bitty can't barely see it, tiny print you say add my name and link... you don't have to say you got it from me, maybe just that it inspired you or whatever. Other then that, GO FOR IT! :)

Love,
Bleah Briann

Carmel Elizabeth said...

I entirely agree, Caroline! That was a beautiful post! You should see the pictures I take--I feel like I am being repetitive, but I can never get enough pictures of the sky. *sigh* For the beauty of the earth...

~bree

Morgan said...

Love it! Very pretty. :)

Megan said...

Beautiful pictures, darling girl! :-)

I too feel like I can see just a little glimpse of heaven when I stot that in the sky. :-)

I'd love if you checked out my blog.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Bleah--thanks! Of course I'll give you credit for the idea.:)

Bree--yes, me too! The sky is just such a good subject.:D

Morgan--thank you!

Maggie--thanks so much!!:) I do follow you. I should comment more, though. :D

Hannah Nicole said...

What a lovely photo, and what a great reminder! Thanks for linking up--sorry for being so late!

Hope to see you next week!
--Hannah

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.