Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday


My entry for Hannah's Wordless Wednesday. (me? Not so wordless, as you see.)

Click on the button below to join and see all the other entries!



I know, shame on me, it's been EIGHT days since I've posted. Life just suddenly...happened, you know? Anyways, with school, homework, classes, friends, volleyball, family, and God, (plus the lack of a computer much of the time...) I'll be posting and commenting less frequently. Never fear--I'm not leaving you for good! Just giving you an explanation as to my whereabouts. :)

Have a great afternoon, my friends!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture! Hope to see some more of you soon around here, Caroline! :)

Ellyn said...

Totally understand the lack of posts ;) Oh...and love the picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw! You're adorable!
Oh goodness. Love the Canon. I'm a Canon girl. :-) And hey! Are you wearing a Voice of the Martyrs bracelet?! :-D

Emileigh Latham said...

Thanks for letting up know. We understand but we will sorely miss you around.

Golden Eagle said...

That's a great picture! :) I love the angle.

Hannah Nicole said...

Aw! Cute pic, Caroline! And LOVE your cam! Thanks fro linking up--sorry that I'm a bit behind!

Have a lovely week!
--Hannah

Caroline said...

Thanks girls!!

Shaynie--yes, me too!:)

Ellyn--thanks. Hopefully my absence won't be as long this time!

Morgan--thank you! It's actually my sister's camera I was posing with:). I'm hoping to get my own soon, though:). Hmm, I think it might be a VOTM-it says "Pray For China." I got it at my church during the summer olympics in '08.:-)

Memzie--no problem:). Like I said, though, I hope to be here more often!:D

Hannah--oh definitely, it was fun!

Sereina said...

Love it, Caroline!

Dorcas said...

Love it! I have a canon too. trying to figure it out still. THanks for sharing!
~blessings
Dorcas
http://4sweetangels.blogspot.com/

Caroline said...

Thanks! Like I said to Morgan, not my camera, but I am in love with it:).

hannah m said...

Oh, lovely picture, Caroline! What type of camera do you have?

I'm loving your blog - thanks for stopping by mine:-)

Blessings,
Hannah

Ellyn said...

Hey, sure you can use that last part of my tag! :)

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.