Friday, October 1, 2010

Caroline and Katelyn {a preview}

A couple of weeks ago, one of my besties, Katelyn, came over and we had a photo shoot. Here's a sample.:)

Now, most of these lovely shots, as you can see, were taken by Katelyn. You can visit her photography blog, Capture the Moment, here. (all edits were done by me.)

(most of them are of me...I'll try to get some more of Katelyn.:D)

Wow...I just adore this photo, especially in black and white.


Private eyes, they're watching you...following your every move...

Such a good model :)


The woods in backyard are the perfect place to pose. I always imagine Sherwood Forest, and if I just whistle, Robin and the boys will come running out of the trees...*faints*
Katelyn thinks I'm obsessed with Robin Hood. What would possibly give her that idea?;)


I love the color of her eyes.



This fan was an excellent prop. :D

This vintage looking one is probably my favorite.

Which do you like best?

Stay tuned for more!

11 comments:

Katelyn McKay said...

Oh, Caroline...they turned out great!
We'll have to do it again once I'm home!
That was a very fun day, wasn't it?

Katelyn McKay said...

I do love that last one...but I also like the ones of the fan.
I love what you did with them!
You really, truly amaze me Caroline.

Finding Faith, Purple Rain, and Talking Cows said...

Great pics! The last one is my fav :) Oh my goodness, you watch Psych too??? I LOVE that show!

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

Beautiful! They all have a gorgeous vintage-y feel to them--I love that about your photos. My favorite? Hmm, 'tis hard. I shall choose the last one--it's really beautiful.

Love,
Elizabeth Rose

Caroline said...

Katelyn--yeah, that was fun!:) No doubt we're doing it again, since we're both photographers...*grins*
Hey, YOU took most of them!:D I just edited.XD

Finding Faith, Purple Rain, and Talking Cows--Thanks! I love that one too. And Psych? One of the best.shows.ever. That's so cool that you love it, too!!:)

Lizzy Rose--aww, thanks, dearie!!

Mia said...

I like picture #6 best- the color of the tank top, the boardwalk, and the hills beyond drew me right in. They are all lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! You look so sweet and friendly, Caroline. ;)

Ellyn said...

I LOVE numbers #4 and #6! So adventurous looking and pretty :)

Caroline said...

Thanks girls!:) I really like those ones, too.:D

Golden Eagle said...

My favorite is the last one. :)

Alex Maria said...

Lovely pictures!
My favorite would have to be the last one. I adore the creativity and angle it was shot at, as well as the good ol' vintage effect :).

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.