Sunday, December 5, 2010

If...

If I were a gemstone, I'd be a pearl. (not a gemstone, yes, I'm aware of that.)

If I were a scent, I'd be the first scent of spring in the air.

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be gladiator sandals.

If I were weather, I'd be a perfect blue sky and 75 degrees.

If I were a facial expression, it would be the one where I laugh so hard I cry.

If I were a car, I'd be a ice blue Beetle with a black rag top.

If I were a time of day, I'd be the when the lightning bugs come out.

If I were a month, I'd be June.

If I were a place, I'd be an Irish castle on a lake. Or the streets of Paris. Or the Azores. Or the Italian coast. Or--you get the picture.

If I were a liquid, I'd be sweet tea.

If I were a taste, I'd be chocolate icing. Or maybe watermelons.

If I were a sea animal, I'd be either a dolphin, a penguin, or a narwhal. (Did I really just say that? Those things are awesome!)

If I were a food, I'd be apples and cranberries coated with sugar.

If I were a color, I would be the blue of the Caribbean ocean.

If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a ukulele.

If I were a flower, I would be one of those little pink Japenese blossoms.

If I were a song, I'd be Live Like There's No Tomorrow by Selena Gomez.

If I were a planet, I would be Earth.

If I were an object, I'd be an old leather diary overflowing with yellowing papers and drawings.

If I were a fruit, I would be a raspberry.

If I were a sound, I'd be laughter.

If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday.



I tag all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Pearls are pretty, even if they aren't gemstones. And chocolate icing rocks! :D

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.