Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Guin's photo challenge

{there's a lot to update y'all on...but that will come later today!}

I'm entering Guin's first photo challenge with the theme "food"! This is an unedited photo I took at my sister's birthday a few months back. Lucky girl, she got chocolate Eclairs...


Guess what? The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is coming out in just a few days! I am soooo excited!!! I am Narnia obsessed. A few days I watched Prince Caspian, just to get into the Narnia mood. Gosh, I love that movie. And I love it more than the book. Yeah. So sue me--I like both movies better than their books. They're just much more exciting. Plus, I'm not one of those die-hard fans (I'm a die-hard, but not that kind) who will boycott the movie if it strays one line away from what C.S. Lewis wrote.
Anyways...
This is my Narnia necklace I got a while after Prince Caspian came out. It's good model, as is my vintage mirror. :)


Expect another post from me today or tomorrow! :)

p.s. my font is messing with me and insists on being very tiny. whatever.

11 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

I agree on not being a die-hard fan that avoids the movies if they don't match the books . . . personally, I LOVED Prince Caspian and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. They're much better than the other versions.

I love the photos! Those eclairs look tasty . . .

Katelyn McKay said...

Oooh...yummy! I do love chocolate eclairs!

I'm SOOO excited about the Dawn Treador!
Omw, and then hopefully going with you? Can't get much better than that!

Can't wait to hear more!

Katelyn

Anonymous said...

Are you seriously at 55k?!?!?!?! I'm jealous! :D No, not really! I heart that necklace...even though I can;t stand Narnia. :D :D

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

Love the photo! And I'm totally with you about Narnia!! We're excited, too. =)

Congratulations on winning NaNoWriMo!!! =D

anna :) said...

mmm...you're making me hungry! :)

and i like the Narnia movies, although i'm not a die-hard fan. but they're really good! and prince caspian's...well, cute :)

blessings always & forever,
anna :)

Mia said...

Haha, my font was being irksome recently as well. Silly computers. :)

Yes! Only a few more days until the movie! *squirms with excitement* I really wasn't too keen on Prince Caspian, but it was okay. I can't wait to see how Dawn Treader turns out!
~Margaret Rowena

PS--Congrats on winning NaNo! So happy for you. :)

Ellyn said...

You made me hungry :)

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!! So excited...ooh, and your necklace is lovely!

Hayley said...

Ooh yummy! Know I'm hungry again! ;)

Arlee Bird said...

Congratulations on finishing NaNo!
I'll have one of those chocolate eclairs.

I'm following on recommendation of
The Golden Eagle.

Lee

Tossing It Out

Anonymous said...

Hi, Caroline! I hopped over the Golden Eagle to say hello and congratulate you on your award. It's always fun meeting new bloggers! :-)

Dominic de Mattos said...

Hi ... I followed the eagle here .. pleased to meet you!

I am right there with you on the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Was my favourite book for some reason, even though the real story of TLtW&tW is closer to my heart.

I think you would enjoy my poem Consider the Moon

Blessings
:Dom

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.