Monday, January 17, 2011

So there's this epic, awesome, amazing story...

and it's called Phoenix Burning. Molly and I created this back in August, and though for a while PB (peanut butter!) was dormant, we recently brought it back to life. It's a story that takes place in a medieval-esque world about this princess, Tiegan (Molly's character) who can control the elements. My character, a blacksmith's daughter named Aeronwen who can speak to animals (birds most prominently), through a series of events becomes Tiegan's maidservant. And the rest is history. There's a lot of swordfights, battles, and horribly lazy characters like Erik. But to know who he is, you'll just have to read the blog, won't you? We do it in the loose format of a tv show, like Robin Hood or Merlin. If you would like to read the Phoenix Burning blog, then you may comment and tell me so, and since I already have all of y'alls emails, I'll send you an invitation promptly. We want more readers! :)


Tiegan (above)


Aeronwen

5 comments:

Mary said...

Eek! I would love to read Phoenix Burning, please! :)

(p.s. thanks for the sweet comment on my blog...made my day. :)

Cassandra said...

Caroline, here is my reply to your comment on my blog. If you reply, would you mind leaving it on the same post? Thanks!

*High five back to a fellow Monk lover!* I too was disappointed at Trudy's mystery. I had wanted her death to be part of a larger conspiracy instead of a personal matter. But, somehow, Molly had to be there.

Yes! The photos were wonderful!
"This is Molly telling me not to take so many pictures. And this is Molly trying to take the camera." *smiles*

hannah m said...

Ohh, do send me an invite when you get the chance, dear:) Have a lovely day!

Ellyn said...

Oh, I'd love to follow the peanut butter blog :) :D

I love the character pics, too.

Hannah Rose Beasley said...

I'd love to follow!! =D

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.