Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The sweet life

I'm linking up to Awel's (I mean, Ara's--I'm having trouble getting used to the name change) meme, Life is Sweet. You list ten things that make you happy, and that make life sweet.:)

Life Is Sweet

1. Running through the shallow water at the beach with wet sand beneath my feet

2. Staying up into the wee hours of the night watching episodes of Robin Hood with Molly

3. Painting my toenails orange (hey, can you blame me if I miss summer just a little bit?!)

4. Finding a new song that I absolutely love. Most recently: That's What You Get by Paramore, My Declaration by Eliza Bennett, Viva la Vida by Coldplay (ok...that wasn't so recent), I Promise You by Selena Gomez, and Must've Done Something Right by Relient K

5. Finding the most amazing comment from Katelyn waiting for me

6. Days when I wake up and the sun is bright and shining

7. Dunkin Donuts Caramel Iced Lattes

8. Cousins.
left to right: me, Lorna, Paige
9. Watching Larkrise to Candleford with my family (our favorite tv show)

10. Going to Google Translate, turning up the volume, typing something silly about my sister, and then clicking "listen" (it's easy to amuse a homeschooler :P)

Link up! :)

7 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

I love Google Translate! :D

Caroline said...

I know, right?! Although sometimes it does botch up the translation...:)

Anonymous said...

I have never tried Google translate...maybe I should. :D

Katelyn McKay said...

Haha, I do the same thing with Jeff, and just start laughing hysterically, while Jeff stares at me, wondering if I had been dropped on my head as a baby. Ahh, it is easy to entertain hs :)

Aww..you're so sweet :) Well I know I can look forward to your comments...ALWAYS :)
You're truly the bestest friend I've ever had, Caroline, and that is SO honest!
Miss you, girlie :) We HAVE to get together sooN!

Katelyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much for linking up AND for inviting me to your even awesomer blog! ;) I'll try to keep up with it and all that! I'm so glad to be invited!!! Eep! :)

-Ara/Awel

hannah m said...

Lovely post, Caroline, dear! I very much agree with you on these;) The first photo is beauty-ful...I love it.

Have a beautiful day, sweet friend!

Love,
Hannah

Caroline said...

Shaynie--do so. :P

Katelyn--well, you know...haha.:) Paige and I just start laughing like idiots. And I know I can always look forward to your comments, too! They always make my day.:) I am SOOO thankful to have a friend like you, dear!! And yes, we do!!! :)

Ara--No problem! I hope you'll do it again, it was fun.:) Glad you're here!!

Hannah--thank you! :)

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.