"1-800 Contacts? They can't have my brand." *looks into the distance* "I have special eyes."
"Look! Look with your special eyes!" *shows box*
"My brand!"
--1800 Contacts commercial (it's cheesy, but I love it :)
The night before last night, I had a revelation. Kind of. I took my useless eyeliner pencil and begin drawing elvish designs next to my eyes, or attempting to anyways, cause they turned awful. I showed my parents and they got a good laugh out of it. Then I went back to the bathroom mirror and managed to draw half of a mustache before my dad saw me from the hallway and we both cracked up. I finished the mustache and showed my mom, and I think she was partially mortified. I added a unibrow and a goatee before the night was over!
So, if you have special eyes, too, and you're sad that you wasted money on eyeliner that has no purpose, now you know what to do with it! I told Molly this is what we're doing at our sleepover on tomorrow night. She draws mine, I draw hers, and I plan on taking pictures :P
_________________________
This video.
I know Gwen likes this. This made my day!! "U is for ukilele..."
__________________________
Soon, I'm going to be busy, busy, busy. My birthday is in just over two weeks (and one of my bffs, Katelyn, has her b-day in exactly two weeks, on St. Patty's Day!!) Then the weekend after that I'm going on a retreat with my youth group. I have never, ever, been anywhere more than two days without my sister, so this is really a leap of faith for me. About two weeks after that I'm probably traveling up north for my grandfather's funeral. Also, volleyball starts the same week I'm going on the retreat, and I'll have schoolwork and classes to juggle too. I get anxious when I have so much stuff going on like this, and just thinking about the next few weeks is like a weight on my shoulders, but I just gotta give it to God and trust that He's gonna help me through it.
I have a new blog!! It's for photography! There are no posts up yet, but I'll be working on it. I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a follow :) Click HERE I realized there's no pictures in this post so I should probably add one.

Pictures of you,
pictures of me
hung upon your wall
for the world to see
pictures of you
pictures of me
remind us all of what we used to be
*ahem*
Sorry.
Well, this was probably a pretty boring post and not one of my best, but what's been, like, 9 days since I've posted?? So here you go! Hope you enjoyed :)
xoxo,
your vb-obsessed, phoenix burning day dreaming, robin hood loving, mustache drawing blogger,
caroline
5 comments:
Ooh, how funny! :D I LOVE eyeliner; I wear it every day. ;) And I can't stop listening to "Pieces" by Sum 41. ;) And your birthday is soon! :D And you're so busy!! :D
Love you!!!! xoxoxo
Haha that's the best!!! I recently started wearing eyeliner - and it took a while to get the hang of it! (In cases such as these, YouTube tutorials are the best!! =D )
Eyeliner was a challenge for me too. So was eyeshadow. So was mascara... (which I only wear on special occasions). Can you tell I'm not that into makeup? XD
I'll pray for God's peace for you during this busy time. I know a thing or two about busyness and the anxiety it can cause.
God bless,
Edith
Observatory of the Quotidian
Ommosh, Caroline, that is totally hilarious! You made me laugh thinking about your dad & moms reaction! =D
Thank you girlie for remembering my birthday :) You're the best! :)
I don't know what my life would be like if you hadn't entered into it, or moved from the OBX, but I am so forever greatful to God that He planned it that way :)
Love you girl! And Happy Happy Birthday early :)
HEY! I have special eyes too! We can have special eyes togetherrrrrr!!
AHHH! You posted my happy video! :P :P
Post a Comment