Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Road Goes Ever On

Oh hey. Uh, yeah. I guess there's nothing I really need to say. It's kind of obvious I haven't been here in a while. I don't feel like writing a whole post on this, so I'll just say that I've really fallen out of the blogging habit and I'm just not interested in doing it anymore. Plain and simple, there it is. I'm not deleting this blog, but I'm not really going to be here. However: all is not lost! I have a Tumblr that I update frequently; read it if you like: There and Back Again

I just feel like my tumblr is a much easier, quicker way to blog/express myself. And I like it a lot more. If anyone actually read this, which I doubt, goodbye and good luck!

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, stepping out your door..."


5 comments:

Ellyn said...

I read it! I miss you! And I'll definitely check out your new place ;)

Ivania said...

I shall miss your posts! I do have a tumblr, but I don't understand it, and therefore don't get on it...
:/

Golden Eagle said...

I'll miss reading your posts here!

I'll definitely check out your Tumblr. :)

Mary said...

aww! *sob*
But even if I've lost your blog, at least I have other ways to reach you! :)

Rebekah Brielle said...

Hey! I just found your blog, and I'm following you :)
Check out my blog, It's a Love Story!

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.