Saturday, November 7, 2009

FINALLY

We are finally in our new house! We moved in last Thursday. (no, not the most recent one, the one before that) I had the flu most of the time:(. But now I'm better and trying to unpack! It goes slowly. It's about 65 here, which is amazing! Last year at this time it was probably freezing! Of course, that was Iowa and this is North Carolina:).
Trying to write, as well, but that also goes slowly. I'm kind of stuck with both Cymbeline and Enslaved. I WANT to write, but sometimes I just can't. *SNIFF*
Here are some pics:


My mom and Otis last March


Me, Lorna, and Paige last July (2008) when Lorna came to Iowa. I can't believe that was over a year ago!!!


Paige and I as a two-headed monster (last year again, 2008)

Me and the giant teddy bear I fell in love with, Frederick.


Paige and her monkey friend

The cousins in the backyard wearing their flower jewelry-- even Otis has a necklace!


Maggie, the dog at Paige's barn in Iowa. She was the friendliest dog ever!!!


Me and Lorna being tree elves:)


I'm swimming with fishes!!!! (not:)


A shot of me and my watermelon:D


Being a beach bum


Father and daughter:)

Paige downloads all her photos now on the Mac, and I'm on the PC, so these are all older:). Have a great day!!

No comments:

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.