Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MORE Writer's block-- uggghh

Argh. I am mad. I can't seem to write a single thing! See, I'm not quite sure what should happen next. I think I know what I want to write, but either it's too early for that, or it just won't come. I hate that-- I really want to write, but I can't. It's so annoying. I'm rather stuck on Cymbeline, as well. Maybe I should get back to Isilwynn. Creativity might spark if I'm writing in a notebook instead of on a computer. Wow, I'm tired of staring at a screen for so long. I think it's time for some ice cream!

I was going to post the awesome book cover Paige made for me on Photoshop, but I can't since it's got my full name on it:(. Sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline, we have noticed your passion in writing and would like to provide you an opportunity to publish your works. For more information, please visit our website http://www.ddh-epub.com/ or contact me directly via service1@ddh-epub.com. Thank you.

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.