
The Stylish Blogger Award from Shaynie and Guinevere. Thanks guys!!!
Rules:
State 5 random facts about yourself and award 5 other bloggers.
1. I love Formula 1 auto racing. No, NOT Nascar. F1 is mostly European and basicaly the pinnacle of racing.
2. I love the smell of cherry blossoms!
3. I doodle constantly. If I've got a pen and paper, I swear that paper will not stay clean.
4. I make up words all the time. My own special words. Caroline-ish.
5. I'm obsessed with Spain.
Now I tag...
Molly @Forever Freckled
Olivia @Olivia Grace Photography
I don't feel like tagging five bloggers:).
The next one...

The Pure in Heart award, again from Shaynie and Guin! Much appreciated, you two!
If you are awarded:
1. Post about the award
2. Pick 10 bloggers who deserve this award
3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged letting them know they were awarded
4. Answer the questions along with your post
Apples, oranges, or bananas? Apples.
How many siblings do you have? One sister, Paige, who is four years older than me:)
How old are you? Why do you want to know? Hehe. I'm between 13 and 19.
Do you live in a prairie, swamp, woodland, city, or other? I've got trees in my backyard. Does that count? There's a lot of farms around here, but where I live is kind of a suburb of the state capitol.
Scissors or glue? Ooo, glue! You have no idea how much I love glue! I love pouring glue on my hands, waiting for it to dry (well not that part), and then peeling it off. I know it sounds little kid-ish, but I do!!! I am obsessed with glue! Plus it is not lethal like scissors are.
Describe your dream house. This could take hours. I love so many different styles. For now, I'll go with a white stucco cottage nestled into a mountainside with lots of little rickety wooden steps and olive groves, overlooking the sea, somewhere in Italy:).
Is your room clean? well, it's not horrible, alright? It seldom stays clean for long.
If you could be a movie character for one day, who would you be? I would be Inigo Montoya from the Princess Bride, because then I would be an amazing fencer!
Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England? You're not seriously asking me to choose between Spain and France, right? I really do love Spain. But I can't decide. Why are these questions so hard?!
What denomination are you? Presbyterian.
Do you sleep with a stuffed toy? (BE HONEST!!!!) Yup! They usually just sit on my bed and I mostly forgot about them:)
Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans? CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!!
What is your favorite book? The Bible! But if you're talking fiction, then it's a close tie between The Goose Girl and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Moose Tracks from Food Lion. Serious.
If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be? Caesar salad! Healthy enough to eat for two weeks and it tastes good, too!
What is your favorite Olympic sport? Figure skating, volleyball, track
If you woke up and discovered you had turned into Miley Cyrus for the day, what would you do? Give my heaps of money to the ASPCA, Alzheimers Foundations, and homeless shelters.
Describe yourself in three words. Dreamer, daughter, writer.
What chore do you hate? Washing the dishes.
If Elmo came into your room with a gun, what would you do? Stand up and proudly say to him, "Elmo, I always knew you'd turn to a life of crime."
I don't feel like awarding anyone. But, if you consider purity something important and something to be closely guarded, then this award is for you:).
Lastly...
Thanks Guin!
Here are the rules:
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER.
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus. (erm...)
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment. (i have small embarrassing moments, but nothin' big)
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post. (i'll do this)
(d) Make your next blog a 'vlog'/video blog. Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever. (i look and sound awful on camera)
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc)and post it.(i was going to do this, but my stupid photos won't download onto the computer
Ok, so soundtrack of my childhood. Well right now I'm listening to "The Boys Are Back" from High School Musical 3. I admit I like popular music--my favorite artists are Taylor Swift and Owl City, and I like some Carrie Underwood and one of Jordin Sparks' songs (One Step at a Time). When I'm listening to my favorite things, I'll have a video playing along in my head of one of my stories. Like a music video. For instance, when I hear The Boys are Back I think of Elliot and Julian, my two hero brothers from Cymbeline.
Now I'm listening to the Phantom of the Opera theme. My favorite movie soundtracks are Pirates of the Caribbean, LoTR, BBC Robin Hood, Narnia, Spirit, and of course Phantom of the Opera. I love it when gets into me and makes my imagination soar. It gives me story ideas. Epic music like the Narnia theme make me want to write something good. I love it when the music has as much an effect as does its movie. Music that surrounds me, inspires me, challenges me to write not just good but better
I like Christian artists, too. My favorite of these is Sanctus Real (if you've never heard of them, look 'em up!) I love their songs We Need Each Other, Whatever You're Doing, Everything About You, Alone, and The Fight Song. Love Natalie Grant, too, and her songs Live For Today, Deeper Life, No Sign of It, and I Will Not be Moved. And Stellar Kart!!! They're amazing! Check out the Innocent music video. Hilarious.
I'm not going to award anyone else.
Hope you survived that LONG post! Ciao, bella!
2 comments:
Your blog is indeed stylish! The layout makes me feel happy inside.
Thanks, Rachel! It's a been a long time in the making:)
Post a Comment