
I ask you, is this not Razo? Isn't it? It's a pic of Ben Barnes from a few years ago. Or it could be Finn. Which do you think? Finn or Razo?
I've decided that Lucy Griffiths (BBC Robin Hood) is totally Torene.

My volleyball practice the other night was amazing!! I am finally getting my under-hand serve right! There's a lot more team spirit between the girls now, and I think we feel more comfortable around each other now. My first game is on the 13th!
But most of all, more than any of that other stuff... Happy Easter!
Matthew 28:6: He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
Yesterday, Good Friday, Jesus was crucified. He didn't have to. He could've let us humans die.
And yet he did have to. Because he had the power to say no, but he didn't. He could have denied everything, but he didn't. He died an excruciating, horrible death, for people who were sinning and angry and had no right to be saved by him.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." --John 3:16
Thank you, Lord. Every day in my life is yours.
I will be seeking first the kingdom of my God... --Natalie Grant, Deeper Life
9 comments:
great post!
thanks Lizzy!!:)
Oh yes RAZO! :D
he definitely is!!! darn if only he were a little younger...
You have a great blog, Caroline! Awesome!
Hello Caroline!
Thanks for following my For Narnia! and For Aslan! I have been meaning to stop bye for a while, but time has not permitted. Anyway, lovely blog you have here. The background is so pretty and elegant.
Love in Christ,
Brianna
Thanks, Guinevere and Brianna! It's always nice to know that it's liked:).
Hey, Caroline! I just saw that you put my button on your blog; thanks! :)
No prob! Your blog is awesome!!!:)
Post a Comment