Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cymbeline's dream cast

So here, at last, is my dream cast for Cymbeline! (check out my "Writing" page to read excerpts!)

Oh, and please, don't take the names of my characters.


Alex Wnydham as Julian Cervantes


Kirsten Dunst as Finna


Justin Gaston as Elliot Cervantes


Emma Pierson as Isabel Sandoval



Jeremy Sumpter as Tresalde Cervantes (though he's a little too old now)



Keira Knightley as Saphira Cortez


David Schofield as Carlton Lee



Claire Danes as Miriam Knighton Cervantes


I still haven't found anyone to play Abreu, or the minor characters like Carlos, Alfonso, Gervasio Cervantes, and the pirate lords. Know of anybody besides Geoffrey Rush who'd make a good pirate villain?

Your comments make my day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! So I'm not the only one who gets pics of all my characters! I can't even think about writing a book if I don't have character pics. By the way, this site has GREAT character ideas! Take a look!

http://writersense.blogspot.com/2010/02/character-ideas-finale.html

Anonymous said...

You also have an award at my blog!

Caroline said...

No, you're definitely not Shaynie! It bugs me if I don't have a picture of the character in my mind. And then when I do find the perfect picture... (Keira Knightley and Justin Gaston are PERFECT for those characters) it's like, BOOM! lol:)

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.