So, ah, I think lil 'ol me needs to redo her blog, huh? Do you agree? I've had this background and header for months now and I'm feeling that my blog looks a little... unorganized. Like not very well designed, in other words. Plus I've seen my background on a lot of different blogs. My sister is going to help me "recreate it", so to speak. I want something that screams at people to stay around and look at my blog for awhile before hopping off again. And I don't want people to come to this blog and think of me as just some schmo. Here are some of my favorite templates. All credit goes to createblog.com.
Astounded (though I'd put a picture of me in place of the other girl)
Or perhaps...
Tragic Scene
Or possibly even
Dear Diary
And that's it! So, what say you? I would really appreciate your comments on this. And if you know of any sites that you think have templates I might like, do tell!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi Caroline! If you go here http://vividdesignstudio.blogspot.com/2010/05/ready-for-giveaway.html
you can learn about a giveaway for a total blog makeover! Also, just so you know, a REALLY good book is being given away on my blog, and it's REALLY easy to enter!
Oh and um... just so you know, I actually think your blog as it is right now is pretty adorable. :)
I like the way your blog looks now! But I'm always in the mood for a change! :D
Rachel--thank you! I will check that out! Ooo yes I will be entering your giveaway too! See, now I'm torn... whether or not to change it or keep it:)
Shaynie--thanks!! But I have had this layout for awhile. It seems time for something a little more... vibrant, you know?:)
Ooh, I like those layouts that you picked. Especially "astounded". You should check out http://unthink-it.blogspot.com. Awel Prince has some amazing designs under her freebies. ;)
Blessings!
~Melody
I like Tragic Scene the best out of those, but I like the way your blog looks right now.
Melody--Thank you! Those were about the only good ones on the site:). I've heard a lot of good things about Awel Prince! I'll check that out, too:)
Guin--Thank you too! Like I said before, I'm torn now on whether or not I want to change it:)
Post a Comment