Dear Daddy... Happy Father's Day to the best dad I could ever have. God knew what he was doing when he made me your daughter. I couldn't ask for better, and I would never want anyone else in your special place.
Dear Daddy... I wonder where it is that I get my sense of humor? I love laughing with you and making you laugh. I love quoting lines from our favorite movies. I love it when you say something and I can follow up with something straight out of Napolean Dynamite.
Dear Daddy... I love being different. How many other girls get to watch Formula 1 with their daddies on Sunday afternoons? I love that we can watch it together and have a grand 'ol time of it. I never would have become interested in car racing if it hadn't been for you. And how many other girls knew their Marvel comic characters? Thanks to you, I do.
Dear Daddy... We're both writers. We may write very different things but this is just another thing that we share. Putting words on a page, stringing together a perfect sentence, we both love doing that and we understand each other. When we sat and edited and Enslaved together, I loved that. Having an editor for a dad is simply spectacular (most of the time:P).
Dear Daddy... I love when you practice volleyball with me in the background. I always want to play my best and hit the ball as much as I can when I practice with you. You make me want to do my best.
Dear Daddy... You and my (fantastic, awesome, amazing) mom raised me in an evironment where I was taught to love and follow God, the Creator and author of Life. My savior. My faith is the most important thing to me, and growing up in a household that loved and loves God launched that. You two are my biggest heroes.
Dear Daddy... Have I mentioned that I love you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Father's Day! You must have a wonderful daddy...
49 followers?! Rock on!!!!
I certainly do:). Thanks! LOL I NEVER would have guessed that I'd get this many followers!
Post a Comment