Saturday, June 12, 2010

Don't freak!

Please don't freak out, I am in the middle of redesigning my blog! (which will probably take a while). So...bear with me. Things will be back to normal. Someday. Wait, normal???!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Things shall never be normal!!!!!!

(sorry. i am feeling extremely random. don't mind me. go read someone else's blog if you don't like random.)

Edit: I have a question. Yes I am still somewhat clueless when it comes to blog design... so give me a little help here. I am trying to change the color of my font in the header and I can't find out where to do that. They used to have an area for that but it appears it is now gone. So HELP!!!!!!

10 comments:

Antonia said...

I love your random mood! ;D

1. go to your Blogger Dashboard
2. Click the "Design" Button
3. Click the "Template Designer" Button
4. Click "Advanced"
5. There is a list of things. Click "Blog Title Color" and change the color of your blog title/header.
That's it! :)

Caroline said...

I know, isn't random awesome?!:P

Ok, thanks!! I'm gonna go try that!

Antonia said...

Yes, it is awesome!

It works! Can't wait to see the finished design. :)

Caroline said...

Yay! I actually did it! *grins*

My sister wants to change the design for me, but i like it, even if no one else does:P

Antonia said...

lol! :D
I'm not a big fan of pink-blue combinations, but I totally love your header! Well done. The background looks a lot like summer.

And thanks for following my blog! :)

Caroline said...

Thanks! I just needed something new and fresh:).

No problem, it took me long enough!xD

Golden Eagle said...

Loooove the new look! :)

Caroline said...

Thanks, Golden Eagle! It really needed it!:)

Hannah Nicole said...

It's pretty cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

No worries. :) Can't wait to see the finished design!

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.