Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Remember who you are

You are a child of God, created in His image.
You are beautiful. On the outside, too.
You are loved.
You are my friend.
You are talented.
You have a gorgeous smile.
You make me laugh.
You are an example of a true friend.


I am blessed to have met you.
I don't care if you wear the make-up or not.
I think quirkiness is awesome.
I don't know what I'd do without you.
I want to be the best friend I can be.


Whether I've met you in person or not doesn't matter. My friends... you are loved.


"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing." --1 Corinthians 13:2

7 comments:

Apprentice Seamstress said...

What is YOur Favorite Bible Verse Caroline?

Mine is:Ephesians 6:11 NIV
Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

In Christ
Milisande

Caroline said...

I really like the one I posted above, plus...

The verse just after yours! "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." --Ephesians 6: 12

But there are sooo many that I love!:)

Cassandra said...

What a beautiful post! I feel exactly the same... I wish the world would remember stuff like this instead of popularity and outward appearance.

Thank you for posting this. It was exactly what I needed to hear today.

Oh! About the font on my blog. I didn't do it, I just installed it. The girl who did my blog design did most of the work, but I think that this site I'm linking to below does a pretty good job explaining how to do it.
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/


Love in Christ,
Cassie

Golden Eagle said...

Nice post, Caroline! :)

Megan said...

I love what you just posted! :) Thank you so much for sharing!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Melody said...

Aw, that's sweet Caroline! Beautiful post. :)

I've awarded you on my blog!

~Melody

Caroline said...

Thanks for the sweet comments, girls!

Melody--awesome! Thank you!:)

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.