Saturday, June 5, 2010

Don't you just love 'em?




Molly and I finished season 1 of the BBC Robin Hood last night!!!! We watched like 3 or 4 episodes and stayed up until around 1:30, stretched on her bedroom floor watching it on the laptop. In the dark. Oh yes, it was awesome!

Yes, this picture pretty much sums up season 1!

10 comments:

Megan said...

I love watching movies with friends. We are always lounging in one of my friends room, or my room, with the laptop infront/ontop of the girl in the middle. We always have a blast laughing and having a blast. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. :)

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have never seen Robin Hood (other than the old Disney version :) Me and my brother stay up late watching movies all the time. Usually it's Lord of the Rings. We average about one viewing every 2 months. :)

Caroline said...

Maggie--yeah, it's always much more fun to watch something with a friend!

Shaynie--lol yeah!! 1 viewing every 2 months???!!! That's crazy! I haven't seen it since August:). So I am in desperate need of it now!

Anonymous said...

You have an award over at my blog!

Caroline said...

I do? Sweet!

Sally said...

Hey, nice blog! I'll certainly be coming back :)

You can find me over at my blog, Treble Clef, (thecornetcrazie.blogspot.com) if you'd like.

--Cornet Crazie

Caroline said...

Thanks! I'll go check out your blog now!

Ivorydancer said...

I haven't gotten into that yet... But i need too!

yes, I think the only reason they are so funny is because they are so true! a non writer could not appreciate them as much!

Anonymous said...

hay!!! I was going to answer your question on my blog, but I decided to post it on here to make sure you get it. ^_^

Picnik is completely free unless you want to upgrade to premium: then it's 2 dollars and some cents a month. I don't have premium though... It explains it all on
www.picnik.com
I love it!!!!! :D:D:D hope that helped!

Marian said...

Another Robin Hood fan!!! And I love that picture of him on your sidebar! :) Season 2 is really good; in fact, I like it better than the first one.

Thanks for following my blog, by the way!

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.