Alrightey then.
1. Olive Tree at HorseFeathers is having a giveaway! The prize is a complete blog makeover! Do be sure that you tell her that I'm the one who referred you, as this earns me an extra entry per person! So what are you waiting for? GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!
2. The Golden Eagle awarded me! Thank you!

1. Thank the person who gave you this award (check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
I think I broke my toe today, the littlest one. I stubbed it, it bled, and it now hurts like heck. Not much the doc can do for broken toes:(( But it could have been worse, so I am thankful that that is the only thing wrong with me!
I am obsessed with the band Sanctus Real. If you have not heard of them, then... well I don't know what but you really need to hear them!! Their cd "Fight the Tide" is excellent, as are their songs "We Need Each Other" and "Whatever You're Doing (Something Heavenly)". They're Christians and have some of the best Christian rock I've ever heard.
My shirt is the color of lemonade!
I'm reading The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner right now. OH. MY. WORD. Doesn't that tell you enough?
Last night I watched the movie The Patriot. It was really good but extremely violent. Not to mention the fact that my favorite character dies. Hel-lo? It seems nowadays that good characters always have to die which REALLY ticks me off! It happened in Artemis Fowl, in Christy, in Percy Jackson and the Olympians, in The Lord of the Rings... the list goes on and on, my friend.
I am completely going to rewrite my book Enslaved. "Not again!" you groan. MUAHAHAHA!!! I'm giving it the new title of The Crossing and using the plot I had for the sequel for this first book instead. And no, no good characters are going to die. I'm not that evil. (well...)
I ♥♥♥ gorgonzola cheese!
I now award...
Molly
Ciara
Memzie
Katelyn
Lizzy
Shaynie
Melody
Nahla of the Eastern Winds
Ivorydancer
Sorry, that's only nine! I always have trouble with this:)
3. Last of all, a question for my wonderful blogging friends. Do you know if it is possible to save my header to my desktop? I want to work on it in Photoshop.
Adios my dear amigas!

1. Thank the person who gave you this award (check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
I think I broke my toe today, the littlest one. I stubbed it, it bled, and it now hurts like heck. Not much the doc can do for broken toes:(( But it could have been worse, so I am thankful that that is the only thing wrong with me!
I am obsessed with the band Sanctus Real. If you have not heard of them, then... well I don't know what but you really need to hear them!! Their cd "Fight the Tide" is excellent, as are their songs "We Need Each Other" and "Whatever You're Doing (Something Heavenly)". They're Christians and have some of the best Christian rock I've ever heard.
My shirt is the color of lemonade!
I'm reading The King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner right now. OH. MY. WORD. Doesn't that tell you enough?
Last night I watched the movie The Patriot. It was really good but extremely violent. Not to mention the fact that my favorite character dies. Hel-lo? It seems nowadays that good characters always have to die which REALLY ticks me off! It happened in Artemis Fowl, in Christy, in Percy Jackson and the Olympians, in The Lord of the Rings... the list goes on and on, my friend.
I am completely going to rewrite my book Enslaved. "Not again!" you groan. MUAHAHAHA!!! I'm giving it the new title of The Crossing and using the plot I had for the sequel for this first book instead. And no, no good characters are going to die. I'm not that evil. (well...)
I ♥♥♥ gorgonzola cheese!
I now award...
Molly
Ciara
Memzie
Katelyn
Lizzy
Shaynie
Melody
Nahla of the Eastern Winds
Ivorydancer
Sorry, that's only nine! I always have trouble with this:)
3. Last of all, a question for my wonderful blogging friends. Do you know if it is possible to save my header to my desktop? I want to work on it in Photoshop.
Adios my dear amigas!
13 comments:
Thanks for the award, Caroline!
I awarded you!
Thanks, Shaynie!:)
Oh.... And thanks so much for awarding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU BROKE YOUR TOE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Was that when you stubbed it today?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I thought you were joking about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the Patriot even with the killings. It grips you in an emotional way and brings history to life even though it is fiction.
Ouch! I think my toes went numb. I am so sorry! I hope it heals quickly.
Oh, and thanks for awarding me!
Just wanted to say...
I have a new blog button! You can see it on my writing blog: www.ayoungwritersthoughts.blogspot.com
I know that thing with the good characters. It happens really often and sometimes it makes me angry.
Which character of Artemis Fowl do you mean?
Can't remember at the moment.
I found Artemis Fowl on your "Things I love" list.
I LOVE Artemis Fowl or loved, I don't read much fantasy anymore. But I was such a big fan, that I translated all the Gnommish codes and all the other codes at the bottom of the books ;) You can find them on the internet es well, but it's much more fun to do yourself.
I think that if you try right-clicking the header image and saving it to JPEG/whatev would work, and then transferring it to Photoshop.
I broke my little toe back in January by running a door over it. It was PAINFUL. I hope yours heals faster than mine . . .
Thanks for all the comments, girls!
Molly--yep, that was it:). It hurt horribly but I never even guessed it might be broken until my mom suggested it!
Memzie--yes, i don't suggest breaking toes! they are not fun!
Guin-- thanks, i'll go check it out!
Antonia--um... i don't want to give any spoilers... so I'll say the fairly main character who died in the fourth book:P. I learned the whole Gnommish alphabet, too! But I was never patient enough to decode the books:). Have you read The Artemis Fowl Files?
Golden Eagle--Yeah, I can save the image, but I was wondering if there's anyway to save the entire header. I broke my toe by running it into the wall...both ways sound painful to me!
Oh, I know which character you mean. Terribly sad and unfair!
And I read the Artemis Fowl Files.
The only thing I haven't read is The Time Paradox. I have to do it this summer.
Which book is your favourite?
Mine are the 1st and the 3rd.
I know!!! He was one of my fav characters!!
The Time Paradox was good... but not my favorite of the series. I can't decide which book I like best, they just all fit together so nicely as a set! I have to read them again;)
Did you hear about the one coming out in July?
Yes, I heard about it. But I have to wait longer, because I read them all in German and they are not that fast in translating. ;)
And I have to read book 6 first.
Post a Comment