Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Help!!!!!!

Guess what? I won Olive Tree's Former Glory contest! The prize is a complete, free blog redesign.

That being said, I seriously need your help deciding which blog should be redesigned--this or my photography blog.

So help! What say you? And please say something SOON cause I don't want to keep Olive waiting:).

Tootles my friends!

14 comments:

Katherine said...

Hi! I'd say this blog!

Marian said...

I think you should have this blog redesigned; I love the color scheme it already has, but some of these new Blogger templates make scrolling down the page slow. Maybe it's just me, but that's my 2 cents. :)

Caroline said...

Thanks, girls!

Marian--yeah, I know what you mean. I'm leaning towards this blog since I don't update my photography blog very much.

Apprentice Seamstress said...

I think this one should be redesigned!

Anonymous said...

This one!!

Anonymous said...

This one for sure! :D

Molly Jarman said...

I like this one for the redesign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (most exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Autumn said...

This one! But I think you should keep the color scheme, It's cool!

~Autumn

P.S. I'm getting a blog makeover too! Mine is from 2X Design. :)

Melody said...

I say she should do the makeover for this blog. And congrats that you won! I'm excited for you! :D

Blessings,
~Melody

Haley said...

This one! :)

Golden Eagle said...

I'd say this blog! Congrats on winning the makeover!!

Anonymous said...

I'd say your photography blog, since this one looks cool anyways. I like this one just how it is. Your photography blog needs some work, though. :)

Mary said...

This one!!!

Mary said...

Hey! I only have one less follower than you! :D

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.