Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I should have bid you adieu yesterday

Well, you guessed it:). I'll be on/off Blogger for a week, due to the fact that two of my wonderful besties, Ellie and Olivia, have come to stay with us for eight days. They got here yesterday, and wow, have things been BUSY since! (Or slightly busy. If you define "busy" as me and Olivia making a mess in the kitchen then watching Pirates of the Caribbean at 3:00 in the afternoon.) And tomorrow we're off for a day at the ocean. Oh, wow...you know there's some people you can be with and you're laughing constantly and the good times never stop? The friends you haven't seen in a year but you pick up right where you left off? God has given me such AMAZING friends.

I'm sad I can't comment and reply to everyone's comments and read all your fantastic posts (cause they do look seriously awesome) but it's worth it:). Adios, my sweet friends!

2 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

Aw! I will miss you! I truly love reading your posts! They are SO much fun! I wish I could write creative and enjoyable-to-read posts like you.

Molly Jarman said...

Awwww. I will miss you being in blog land. :( BTW: I'm LOVIN' your neew bloginess!!!!!!!!!

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.