Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mad ninja skills

I could not resist this. Picnik.com is just too much fun for this kind of thing.





{by the way, I cleaned out my sidebar area. So most of the pictures that were there before, as well as some new ones, are on my "amusement" page.}

11 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

LOL I love that! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Caroline! Thanks for following my blog, and I am now following yours! : )

You should check out my sister Faith's blog at

faith-somethingfun.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

that really is awesome........ XD Percy Jackson is awesome....

Caroline said...

Golden Eagle--LOL, yeah, this pic was just so perfect for a ninja caption!:)

Darby--no problem! Thanks for following me, too!

Nahla--I know right?????!!!!! I love PJ:D

Caroline said...

Haha thanks! Oh, definitely read the books before you see the movie, though. The books are much better. Thanks for following me! (I follow you:D.)

Shelley said...

Perfect caption! :) lol

Susannah said...

I've been wanting to watch this movie!

Oh-and I LOVE Picnik.com!

Caroline said...

Shelley--thanks!:)

Polka Dot--it was a good movie, but like I said before, read the books first!!:D

Sabryna said...

LOL AWESOME!

Cx2 The Artist said...

lol!! btw, being that i am a very inexperienced blogger, i don't know how to add the different pages (like amusement, gallery, home, etc)HOW DO I DO IT?!

-C :)

Cx2 The Artist said...

i figured it out!! Awesome!! new question now...how do you make the blog title have a different font?! ug! i spent the entire afternoon trying to figure out how!!

i love editing photos!! so much fun ;)

-C

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.