Normally I wouldn't be posting again so soon, but this is for a special reason.
My friend Julianna just called me and told me that her brother, Garrett, has leukimia. (sp?) This was a complete shock to me. I mean, I haven't seen Garrett and Julianna since last August, but still? Cancer? Garrett's the swimming, surfing, full-of energy kind of guy and is the last person I'd expect to get cancer. (he's the same age as me.) Julianna said they caught it early and it's very treatable, praise God. Even so, the family needs your prayers immensely right now. Please pray for the Lord's comfort on his parents as they with this, Julianna as she's had to put her brother first, and Garrett that the Lord would give him strength to get through this. Your prayers are appreciated more than you can imagine.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh Caroline! Leukemia? Well, Garrett's in the Lord's arms, and at this moment I am sending up a prayer to God! :)
Thank you, Guin:). You're such a sweet friend.
I hope he's going to be okay!
I am so sorry, Caroline. I'll be praying.
Oh my gosh how terrible! I will be praying.
He will be in my prayers!
Thanks for everyone's sweet comments:)
oh... I'm so sorry. I"ll deffinetly be praying! Would you mind if I put him on our church's prayer chain???
Oh, and i'm following you.
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann P.S. if you don't mind please reply on my blog... blonde4christ.blogspot.com
I'll pray for him too Caroline!
Caroline~I just got your comment. I'd love for you to add me to your chat list! That would be super fun! :) Just be forewarned, I probably won't be able to chat all the time...I'm usually on from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. only....
Post a Comment