Thursday, July 15, 2010

The girl behind the camera

Again, no editing. (well, that much is obvious, you say.)


















Alas, I'm leaving the blogosphere for a couple of days. We're helping my aunt, who lives at the beach, move this weekend. So mostly it'll be lugging boxes around and all that good stuff, but we're gonna throw in a little beach time, too! And you can rest assured there will be pictures! I'll be gone from tomorrow afternoon until Sunday. Adios my amigas!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pics, Caroline! Especially the berries!

Emileigh Latham said...

Cool pics!!!

Thanks for following my blog! And your comments were SO sweet! They made my day.

Sabryna said...

SO pretty!

Shelley said...

Even with out editing, the pictures are still great! :)

Caroline said...

Thanks everyone!:D

KyAnn said...

Ooh, I love the second to last picture! They are all great-even without editing!
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

Caroline said...

Thank you!

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.