Tuesday, July 13, 2010

While she's away...

My good friend (and next door neighbor) Molly is away at camp this week. *cry* *mourn* *sniffle* I am going to miss her:(. And I know you're saying, "WHAT???!!! Caroline is posting twice in one day???!!!" But I couldn't help myself. I have come, I have seen, and I have conquered! I have...edited my first photo! Yay! I know, that sounds lame, but it's a big accomplishment for me, cause I never edit my photos. Without further ado, in honor of Molly.






4 comments:

Mary said...

Love it! Isn't that font called, "Love Ya Like A Sister"? But I'm probably mistaken.
:)

Emileigh Latham said...

I LOVE the photo!!!

Caroline said...

Thank you!!

Guin--you're right! That's the font:).

Molly Jarman said...

Awwww!!!!! I love you like a sister too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was only gone for 6 days silly!!!!! But I reallyyy like the picture!!!!!!!!!!!

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.