




When I see some people's photography, I think, "I'll never be as good as them..." and it can discourage when I remember my own photos whicharen't nearly as pretty or professional or edited as well (heck, they're not edited at all.) Which is the reason why something my aunt recently said has become my motto for photography: "There will always be someone better than me, and there will always be someone worse than me."
Please help!!! See the little orange frame around the photos? That is driving me crazy. Crazy, I say! Crazy as a coconut! Also, when I uploaded the photos, I selected the "large" format, but the photos still don't fill up the entire post space. So if you know how to fix either/both of these problems, then do say so! I would really appreciate your help.
Lastly, I need your opinion! Vote on the sidebar for what you think I should call my photography. Beautiful Grace is one of the options because my name, Caroline, means "Beautiful woman" and my middle name, Jane, means "God is gracious." Hence. :)
12 comments:
okay, here it is again:
If you don't like borders around your pictures go to the HTML page of your blog and find this part:
.post img {
there is a line like this:
border:0px solid $bordercolor;
}
border: 0px means no frame around the picture.
I hope you know how to find it! :)
and you can change the size of your photos after uploading them. Just click at the picture and enlarge it. But it could be that the quality gets bad after doing that...I'm not sure. Try it! :)
I hope I could help you!
Ah, thank you, Antonia! I couldn't get rid of the border (i'll go try again) but I was able to make the pics bigger. Which was really simple...funny how it tends to be the really simple stuff that I miss:)
woo-hoo, i did it!!! thanks sooooo much!!!!
Whoa! Those AREN'T EDITED?! Cuz they're gorgeous, girl! :D
I was sad when I found out you had deleted your photo blog, but I understand. I was making a ton of blogs and then realized I couldn't properly take care of so many!
Whoa, when I move my mouse over your words they go bold! Awesome!
Thanks Guin! Yeah, the blog was kind of getting in the way, and I almost never updated it. Haha I noticed that about the words, too!XD
Wow, those pictures are insanely good for no editing! What kind of camera do you have?
And I love the new blog design - so airy and spacious. It has a nice writerly feel. :D
Blessings,
~Melody
Awesome pictures! They're amazing to look at. :)
Thanks guys!
Melody--I took all of these (except maybe the first one) with my sister's Nikon Coolpix. I'm going to try to save up for my own, though. What kind do you have?
Beautiful pictures, Caroline!!! I can't believe you didn't edit them.
Those are gorgeous pictures!!!
thanks you two!!! much appreciated:)
I love those photos! Especially the first one... I really like your new blog design, too! The fonts are elegant, and the colors are easy to read.
Post a Comment