
To celebrate her 200th post, my lovely friend Guin is having a blog party! Click on the above banner to enter. (and there are some pretty awesome prizes from Inspire` Design Studio, Robin Blogs, and The Boutique Window!)
1. What has been your favorite part of summer so far?
Hmm...this summer flew by faster than summer ever has. I loved going to the ocean and getting to be with two of my best friends for eight whole days.:)
2. What is your favorite part of autumn?
It sounds silly, but I love being able to wear my skinny jeans and scarves and favorite sweater! (brown-striped, in fact, with a hood.) Also, *dun dun dun* volleyball starts again!!!
3. Raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens?
You do like the impossible questions, don't you Guin dear? (jk:D) Hmm... raindrops on roses is very poetic and romantic, but kittens are the cutest thing on the face of the earth. (I'm a rather indecisive person, if you haven't noticed.)
4. Describe your dream house.
I have a million different tastes (part of me loves medievel castles and the other half loves bright and flashy cities) but right now...I'll go with the medievel castle on a cliff overlooking the sparkling caribbean blue ocean. Or the castle from the movie Leap Year. A celtic one covered in moss and vines at the top of a huge hill...haha I should stop.:)
5. What's your favorite movie?
Movie? Oh where to start! Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Little Dorrit, Mr. Bean's Holiday, Narnia, to name a few. :) It's actually quite easier for me to name my favorite book than my favorite movie. (The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale, in case you were wondering.)
6. Quote from the book you most recently read:
Aphrodite had the beauty; Zeus had the thunderbolts. Everyone loved Aphrodite, but everyone listened to Zeus. --Nobody's Princess by Esther Friesner (looked up Goodreads since I'm too lazy to get up and go get the book for myself.)
7. What do you like/not like about my blog?
I love your design; I love that you write it; and I love the awesome little note-thingy on which you explained your blog party;). (oh, the things that amuse me...) I just kinda wish you'd post about life and not blogging whenever you post. :)
8. Rain or shine?
I'd almost always say shine. Rain depresses me.
9. The worst grammatical mistake, in your opinion:
When people put "mi" instead of "my." Seriously?! How is that cool? Probably not the worst by a long shot, but it bothers me. I'm a spelling freak and there are too many grammatical errors that bug me to list;).
10. If you had a choice, would you want to live: in the mountains, in a rainforest, on a prairie, or by the beach?
By the beach!
11. What character from a book would say you're most like?
Dasha from River Secrets by Shannon Hale, and maybe partially Peggy from The Sherwood Ring by Elizabeth Marie Pope. And some of Iulia from Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier.
12. Be constantly talking the rest of your life or not be able to communicate in any way the rest of you life?
Be talking for the rest of my life, because if I couldn't communicate in any way, I couldn't write or talk to my friends and family.
13. Owl City or Switchfoot?
Owl City! Sorry Shaynie!
14. Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez?
Taylor Swift. Favorite singer.:)
15. Your pet peeve?
Well, I know what it is, but I'm not going to say it. (and it has nothing to do with you;))
16. What's your favorite font?
Angelic War.
17. How are you educated?
Homeschooled and proud of it!
18. Do you consider yourself tomboyish or feminine?
Probably more feminine...although I don't dress up or put makeup on unless I'm going out somewhere. Heck, I can't even put make up on anymore, seeing as I lost my mascara and I'm too much of a tightwad to buy more.
19. What's your favorite song?
Pieces by Sum 41, His Love Can Never Fail by Matthew Smith
20. Did you enjoy answering these questions?
Well, I gotta say, there were kinda hard...but maybe that's just the indecisive side of me kicking in;)
Well, what are waiting for? Go link up!
By the way--Autumn over at An Autumn Day needs more people to enter her caption contest!!! I know she would love it if you entered.
4 comments:
I loved reading your answers, Caroline! I plan on participating in Guin's party too... so much fun!
Love,
Your friend,
Cassie
Taylor Swift is my favourite singer too! Or one of. :) On my way to Guin's blog party . . .
Great answers! :)
Thanks girls!:)
Post a Comment