Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer

All unedited, except for my watermark.
























Pics of my cousins from the family reunion:). I especially like the ones of Kimmie diving. Which is your favorite?

11 comments:

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

My favorite is definitely the one of the sunglasses! :D

Caroline said...

Thanks, Lizzy Rose! I like that one, too.:)

Eldarwen said...

Love the last pic!! So awesome!

Love,
Eldarwen

Golden Eagle said...

I love the second one! Just as she's about to hit the water!

Emily Ann said...

I love the last two pics. They're really cool. =D

In Christ,
Emily
myworldea.blogspot.com

Mia said...

I like the sunglasses-I have ones almost exactly like them!
~M.R.

Ellyn said...

I like the second and third ones :D

Caroline said...

Thanks girls!!!

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

Hello Caroline!

My sister Bree is having a giveaway over at her blog, He Designs My Life. The 1st place prize is a blog makeover by Awel Prince. I'm sure she would love it if you would join! Here's the link: http://godslittledesigner.blogspot.com/2010/07/eeeeeeepppp-screams-in-excitement.html.

Thank you!

In Christ,
Elizabeth Rose

Caroline said...

Lizzy Rose--ooo that sounds fun, but I just recently got my blog redone by Olive Tree...thank you for thinking of me though!!

Sierra--welcome back! You certainly do have a lot to catch up on.:)

Unknown said...

I like the last one too!

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.