SO....who wants to start?
Huh?
What do you want to you want to talk about?
Hmm, let's see....we should talk about bunniz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you spell bunnnnyes??????????
Uh....bunnies. You knew that.
Suureee, let's go with that.
Change of subject!!! GLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What say you about glue?
Me? What say me? Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were talking to Herbert......... :)
Herbert? Who's he? Have you gotten over Bradley?
Herbert is your imajinary lobster significant other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, not a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That child is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Significant other?! I'm not even of a legal age to get married! Plus, Colin Morgan is like 24.
Dah dah dah dah dah dah.... OH! You better get a move on being of age!!!!!!!!!! Lobsters don't have very long life spans. EVERYONE knows that
Let's sing a song! No, let's talk about Robin Hood!!!!
Gizzy Bothers me. I like Will though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Much!!!!! You used to be much more muchier you've lots your muchness......... :) Teehee (Hums he is not one of us)
ALLAN!!!!!! Bestest character ever!! Ok, what now? We must keep our readers entertained! .... *long pause* Molly?
Molly is playing with my keyboard. The result is...interesting.
Molly? Molly?
Sorry....... Got a little bit...... spazzy. OKAY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooo Entertained... right!!!! Soooooooo....... this was YOUR idea, what now?????
No!!! No more messin' with my piano! *shakes head* You're hopeless. *watches as Molly spins around the room*
Dinosaur dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, as long as you're happy, right?
I can't bow after I've been spinning!!!!! I'm reading your diary!!!
What? What???!!!! *looks down* Silly. That isn't a diary. It's a notepad.
Fine have it your way. (Hums White Lies)
You know what your new name is? Hummingbird Salamentica.
English porvavor?
I'm a Holland Petalpockets!!! (It's a Psych thing. Go with it.)
Kk sargent killjoy. (it's a tvr thing....)
I haven't been there!!
Loser.
Right back atcha.
I'm rubber your glue. Whatever you say bouces off me,, and sticks right to you. I spelled bounces rong. :(
DUDE, you spelled WRONG wrong!
Nobody ever said I was a good speller.
Homeschooler here.
(Hums adams family.)
Typical!!! I'm cooler than that...obviously. You know that!!
I know what??????? Haha!!! Yeah.... I guess you SORT OF are......
Thank you. *bows* So, we, uh, gonna finish this up?
Please and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ookkkayyy. Well, goodbye folks from--we're not gonna tell you where we're from...maybe ..
GUATAVAHOLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What she said.
MOLLY AND CAROLINE!!!! TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry....... Got a little bit...... spazzy. OKAY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooo Entertained... right!!!! Soooooooo....... this was YOUR idea, what now?????
No!!! No more messin' with my piano! *shakes head* You're hopeless. *watches as Molly spins around the room*
Dinosaur dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, as long as you're happy, right?
I can't bow after I've been spinning!!!!! I'm reading your diary!!!
What? What???!!!! *looks down* Silly. That isn't a diary. It's a notepad.
Fine have it your way. (Hums White Lies)
You know what your new name is? Hummingbird Salamentica.
English porvavor?
I'm a Holland Petalpockets!!! (It's a Psych thing. Go with it.)
Kk sargent killjoy. (it's a tvr thing....)
I haven't been there!!
Loser.
Right back atcha.
I'm rubber your glue. Whatever you say bouces off me,, and sticks right to you. I spelled bounces rong. :(
DUDE, you spelled WRONG wrong!
Nobody ever said I was a good speller.
Homeschooler here.
(Hums adams family.)
Typical!!! I'm cooler than that...obviously. You know that!!
I know what??????? Haha!!! Yeah.... I guess you SORT OF are......
Thank you. *bows* So, we, uh, gonna finish this up?
Please and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ookkkayyy. Well, goodbye folks from--we're not gonna tell you where we're from...maybe ..
GUATAVAHOLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What she said.
MOLLY AND CAROLINE!!!! TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
LOL! That's so funny. :D
Loved reading it!
Haha, thanks guys! We are very VERY crazy.:)
How fun!
Post a Comment