Sunday, August 15, 2010

Somebody help me please {and my new watermark.}

Okay, so you know the little scrolling blog list of blog buttons that a lot of people have on their blogs? Well, I want it too, but I totally can't figure it out. So if you have any knowledge of this, please share it!!! I need to know!

Random change of subject--yesterday I created a watermark for my photos!
Molly


You like? Do you think I should have the little flower there or not?

And my new "signature"...

9 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

I love the watermark! I think the flower adds a nice touch. :)

I don't know how to make one of the scrolling blog list . . . wish I did. They're very cool.

Mary said...

Here is where I found out: http://jenieshell.blogspot.com/2009/04/scrolling-blog-buttons.html
And I love your watermark!

Antonia said...

I know how to do it, but I can't insert the HTML code here (you can't post comments with HTML codes in it). Is there a way how I can send you the code? E-mail?

Amanda said...

Caroline: There are a ton of tutorials on the internet for doing a scrolling blog button display. This is the best on that I've found.

http://keylimedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/scrolling-clickable-slideshow.html

Eldarwen said...

Here's the tutorial I followed to get mine: http://marissa-apeekintomylife.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-make-your-blog-buttons-scroll.html

I love your watermark as well, Caroline!! :)

Love,
Eldarwen

Caroline said...

Okay, thanks, guys! This helps greatly.:)

Antonia--I think I'm gonna try one of the tutorials first. Thank you though!!!:D

carlotta cisternas said...

love your watermark - and your signature! i've been thinking about watermarking all my photos...but i'm just too lazy. and i figure if someone's going to steal a photo, they're going to do it regardless of a watermark or not...but that's just me.

Alex Maria said...

Great blog you have here! I love your new watermark and signature :).

(I'm your newest follower!)

Caroline said...

Carlotta--lol, yes, that's true. I dunno, it makes me feel...secure? And professional:). I automatically feel like a pro with it on there!:D *tee hee*

Alexandra--thank you!!! Also, thank you for your sweet comment on my guest post on Vividry. Following you now, too!:)

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.