
Olive Tree started this at her blog; go check it out!
Once a week, I must list 25 reasons of how I am blessed. We all need a reminder of that sometimes, don't we?:)
1. Jesus is my Savior
2. I can go down to the pantry and get a snack whenever I like
3. I live three hours away from the ocean. (last summer I lived five minutes away from it...but that's a different story.)
4. I have this laptop, even if it is slow, to write to y'all on.
5. One of my very best friends in the whole world is also my next door neighbor.
6. I now have an iPod--it may be an iPod Shuffle, but it still plays music!
7. I've moved to so many different places in my life and have been blessed in each place I've been in.
8. I have parents that love me more than anything in this world, and I have a sister who thinks I'm a dork, but she didn't think that, what fun would she be? (but really, she's right. I am a dork.)
9. I have a bookshelf in my room with many of my favorite books on it. Whenever I want, I can go pull one out and get lost in its magic.
10. Junior Mints exist.
11. Some of my old friends have fallen away, but God's replaced them with new and even better friends.
12. I'm homeschooled and loving it!
13. I can play volleyball at the local community center. I positively adore that sport more than any other in the world.
14. I have a beautiful blog design from Olive Tree!
15. Eoin Colfer wrote another Artemis Fowl book.
16. I have the love of writing.
17. I have an entire wardrobe of clothes, while people in other countries have only what's on their backs.
18. It's still summer, and I pity anyone who says it's not.
19. There's a pool less than a mile away. With a diving board. And you know how I feel about that...
20. The BBC made Robin Hood (best show EVER!!!!!) and Merlin.
21. I have the freedom to read my Bible and openly proclaim Jesus.
22. I spent eight days with two of my best friends, Ellie and Olivia, whom I only see once a year.
23. The sun shines.
24. I got to see my extended family, whom I hadn't seen in 3 years, last weekend.
25. Jesus loves me.
22. I spent eight days with two of my best friends, Ellie and Olivia, whom I only see once a year.
23. The sun shines.
24. I got to see my extended family, whom I hadn't seen in 3 years, last weekend.
25. Jesus loves me.
6 comments:
That was beautiful, Caroline. Such a good reminder how much the Lord has blessed us.
In Christ,
Elizabeth Rose
Great list!
Amen to Junior Mints!
Homeschoolers rule in my opinion!
Jesus rocks!
Great blessings, Caroline!
Thanks, girls!
Memzie--were you home-schooled? :)
Hey, Caroline! A few of us from the blogger circles started a role playing blog. If you'd like to take part, we'd love to have you. The url is:
http://great-writers--great-friends.blogspot.com
The genre is fantasy. If you'd like to join, leave a message on our chatbox.
- Ellyn
Sierra--thanks! Everyone who sees that is like, "It's Mr. Wickham!" and I'm like, "NO, it's Costis!!!" Which is your favorite of the series?
Ellyn--thank you! I'll go check it out right now.:)
Post a Comment