This makes me sad. I have to leave. Again. We're heading up north for a family reunion (dad's side of the family) and on our way back we're visiting my mom's side of the family. Don't get me wrong, I love visiting both sides of my family, it's just that...the drive is so incredibly long. And I am a homebody. I hate road trips, I hate being away from home, I hate gas stations, and I hate gas station bathrooms. I feel so selfish since there are a lot better things in this world to have something against then those minor things, but that's the way it is. Plus, this means I won't be able to write my awesome post about Ellie and Olivia's time here until I get back. Oh me.
At least my sister is bringing her laptop with her, so hopefully I won't be totally out of it:). That means I'll still publish everyone's comments, I might or might not post, but I probably won't be able to comment on everyone else's very much if at all. And the laptop also means that we get to watch Merlin!!! Woo-hoo! Season 2, here I come!!!! Yes, Olivia and I watched almost an entire season while she was here. Epicness. LOL.
And my great-uncle has a pool. You know what this means...I am really a fish (shh don't tell) and so is my sis so we're gonna spend, like, all of Friday in that pool:). We did last time. Okay, now I'm just ranting cause I'm bored. I'll spare you the pain.
I feel like I'm saying good bye so much to y'all lately! I hate that! Hopefully soon, I can be back for real. Oh, and I promised pictures, didn't I? Well, pictures you shall get--we took 700! No kidding!
Ciao my bellas! (is that gramatically incorrect? I have no idea...)
xoxoxoxo
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Have fun, Caroline!! :) Wow - 700 pics?!??!! That's amazin'...the most I've taken with friends is maybe 200. :)
Thanks, Ellyn! Yeah, it's pretty crazy:). I've never taken that many, either! We did have an entire week to do it in, though.:D
I was just at a family reunion myself- a sign of summer I guess!
Once, I took around 300 pictures in 12 hours of my friends. Those were some good times. But 700... wow, I am impressed!
Have a good time in that pool!
~Margaret Rowena
Have fun, girl!
Have a great time! :D
long drives in the car are annoying sometimes, but family reunions certainly are fun!
enjoy yourself!
-C
Hey! I awarded you at my blog :)
http://betteratagallop.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-nest.html
Hey! I started an free,online Christian girls magazine called Inspired and I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. Please check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com for more info!
Blessings,
Maggie
Lovely blog! :)
I'm like that too. I just want to stay home. Everytime I metion it to my family, they think I'm being ungrateful. Clearly people just don't understand sometimes.
Post a Comment