Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh dear.

I swear none of you lovely peeps are ever going to take me seriously again.

Did you see it? Did you see the post in question? It was up on my blog since last night. That was when I found out about it, and took it down. What happened, you ask? Was I hacked? Was some creeper idiot person diabolically attempting to ruin everything I've become in the blogging world?

And the answer would be yes.

I know who did it.

my.... *dun dun dun*...sister.

See that? That nice, innocent little smile that belongs to a nice, innocent young lady? DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT!

That very same sweet looking person attacked my poor helpless Blogger account last night, while I was away baby-sitting, and wrote a post about me turning into a Spandex-wearing superhero. Oh, it was funny. But now I know that nobody here is ever going to believe me again. You'll always be wondering, "Is this her diabolical sister, hacking into her account once more?"

All I can do, my good people, is swear completely truthfully that this IS Caroline. You know what I sound like.

I hope.

Anyways, it's me, I promise:). Now, for payback, I should go hack her Facebook. Haha, the beauty of sweet revenge!

7 comments:

Antonia said...

Haha, awesome!
I was confused after reading "your" post yesterday :D

Anonymous said...

*laugh laugh laugh* HAHAHAAA!
YES! XD
And yes - I love Shawn ^_^
~ Ëarwen

ashley tahg said...

All I said was interesting to 'the' post....and it is very, um, interesting!
so, there is more than one writer in your family? (haha)

I vote hack her account! My Dad has done that to my mom before...Make sure you post what you say here,so we can hear of the sweet pay back!

Golden Eagle said...

That was . . . your sister? Oh boy.

Well, I did think it was a cool story, anyway. :)

hannah m said...

I hadn't seen the "post in question", but I just read it on Google Reader...and laughed out loud. Did anyone comment on it?;)

Man, I'm glad my sister is only 7 and doesn't know how to post on my blogger account. Or type very well. Ha:)

Have a lovely day, sweet super-hero friend o mine!

Love,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

I never saw the post. :( :)

Autumn said...

...HAHAHAHAH!!! I can just imagine. I didn't get to read it, but I sure wish I had. :) I trust it is you Caroline... I think. :P Hahaha, aren't sisters just great? I only have one, and older one. And an older brother. So I'm used to evil tricks and teasing.

~Autumn

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.