Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Photo blog hops


You know what this means! Lovely Photo Wednesday at Hannah's. (and yes, I'm linking up a night early cause I was too late last week.XD)
I love this little guy and the vintage look-surrounding him. Also, I'm really liking the contrast of his body against the water.

I think I'll name him....

Fredbob.

Check out these lovely entries:


And secondly-

I'm also linking up to Hannah's photo challenge, with the theme "Joy." I hope you don't have to be able to see the subject's face. :)


There's still a few days left to enter!

So wait are you waiting for? Go bask in some photo loveliness!

12 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Fredbob???? THATS SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!!!! lol you're funny. :)

Love you girl...

Love,
Bleah

Anonymous said...

haha! I'm sure you don't have to see the subject's face; she already looks very joyful! :)

Heidi said...

Love them both! Fredbob? Perfect.

carlotta cisternas said...

Great photos! I love love love the first one. So pretty.

Katie said...

That is an awesome beach shot! I LOVE it....and his name! :) And your joy photo is awesome, too!

Caroline said...

Bleah--LOL!!! Thank you! You made my day!:)

Shaynie--thanks! She really does.XD

Heidi--thank you! Yes, the name had to be just right.:)

Carlotta--thanks!!

Katie--thank you so much!:D

Anonymous said...

Oooh nice shots! I really like the B&W

<a href="http://photos.theshadesofpink.com/2010/10/365-151-bonus.html>Superman</a>

Christine said...

I love how your photo compliments your blog colors perfectly!! Fabulous photo...

Mackenzie said...

I love them both! What great captures! I love the movement you captured with her hair in the second photo and the golden tones in the first are just lovely!

Hayley said...

Beatiful photos! <3

Dorcas said...

These are very lovely indeed! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4sweetangels.blogspot.com/

Emileigh Latham said...

Fredbob. I like it!

Very cool pics, Caroline!

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.