Thursday, October 7, 2010

So long, farewell, and all that other stuff

This is just to let you know that I shall be gone for a few days. My mom and my sister and I are visiting family for fallbreak. In fact, I'm writing this on my cousin's computer:). I won't be posting until I get home. But tomorrow I do here we're going to visit some old friends, see my nana, have a sleepover with two good friends in the evening, make a movie, build bonfires and roast pickles, and go apple-picking on Saturday. Lovely.

EDIT--which one should I use for my new profile picture? (yes, i'm aware i change it often.)








Both taken by one of my bestest friends, the amazingly talented Livvy. <3

25 comments:

Apprentice Seamstress said...

You look so pleasant in both pictures! Its very hard to decide. I think i would go for the first one though!

In Christ
Mia

allie k reid said...

I like the second picture! :)

Cassandra said...

Both pictures are beautiful, but I think that I like the first one best. :)

Love and Blessings,
Cassie

ashley tahg said...

the last, definitely.

Ellyn said...

Have a ton of fun, Caroline! :) I vote...the first one. But both are beautiful.

Mia said...

Mmm, they are both very gorgeous! I am loving the pink flower, and I like the first one for your profile picture. :)

Have fun on your visit!

Chloe M. Kookogey said...

Oh, I'll miss you, Caroline! Have a lot of fun--it sounds like a fantastic fall break.

Both photos are really nice, but my favorite is definitely the second one. LOVE the flower in your hair. You are so gorgeous, girl. :)

Love you!

Elizabeth Rose

Annie (larkin) said...

Hmmm. I love the pink and green in the first one and your expression and earrings in the second one. So I can't decide. (That wasn't much help, was it?)

Misha Gerrick said...

Enjoy the time with your family!

P.S. I like the second picture. :-)

Emileigh Latham said...

I love the second one! It is a fun angle with pretty textures and colors. Plus we can see your eyes more clearly. In the other picture, your glasses cover your eyes.

Sabryna said...

I like the second one. It's really cute. ;)

Sarah said...

Caroline,

You should definitely use the secon picture for your profile! It is such a good one of you!

~Sarah Fucello

Anonymous said...

I think you should use the second pic as your profile pic! :D

Eldarwen said...

I'm gonna miss you, Caroline!!!!

I think you should do the first picture! But I love them both!! :D

Love,
Eldarwen

Anonymous said...

I like the first one the best. You have such a great smile!!

Kristina Clemens said...

You look so happy in these photos...I am a Christian mother with a degree in fashion design...I so enjoyed reading your profile. Keep aiming towards your goals...I recently had a book I wrote picked up by a publishing house...never did I imagine that all those writing contests my parents made me enter would lead to this road!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know what a font manager is. Wish I had one but, can't have everything, right? :)

Awel P.

p.s. I vote the 2nd one. I can see your face better. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know what a font manager is. Wish I had one but, can't have everything, right? :)

Awel P.

p.s. I vote the 2nd one. I can see your face better. :)

Paige said...

Caroline! Wow! I just thought you should know you are such a weirdo! We can't inflate your ego too much you know ;) Like I said, the first one :D

- Your amazing sister at Saltwater Skyline <3

Katelyn McKay said...

Wow, sounds like you'll be busy!
Hmm...I personally love the second because I think you see more of YOU and your facial features. (Which did I mention are beautiful! =)
Anyways, like basically everyone said, and what I agree with, they're both stunning pictures of you.
Really pretty, and tell Olivia she's very talented as well in photography!

Morgan said...

I love the first one the best!
Pretty!

Katie said...

I guess this'll be here when you get back, then! Have a nice trip, and thank you so much for the follow :)

Carmel Elizabeth said...

My favorite is the second one. :)

xoxo,
~bree

Shelley said...

I like the second photo the best! :)

Rebecca said...

I like your new profile picture! It was a tough pick, I bet! I hope you have a good vacation.

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.