Heyyy! *starts singing Hey, Soul Sister* ahem.
I'm just posting quickly to tell you about this amazzzing giveaway hosted by one of my besties, Katelyn.
I'm just posting quickly to tell you about this amazzzing giveaway hosted by one of my besties, Katelyn.
She's giving away a $20 giftcard to the Etsy shop Paper and Ribbons. The designer has some INCREDIBLE pieces of jewelry--lots of French and vintage looking stuff--so I'm sure you're gonna love it. It ends on March 17th, so go and enter!!!
xoxo,
your "I'm going to ask for season one of Robin Hood for my birthday!", Phoenix Burning writing, giveaway entering, homework doing, photo-taking blogger,
carolion :)
13 comments:
Oh now you have ME signing Soul Sister! :D But who cares! I love that song. ;)
"I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind..."
shutting up.
It sounds like a great giveaway! Thanks for the link.
Thanks for posting about it "Bestie" =D
Haha, now you've got ME singing it :)
Good luck captioning :)
Katelyn
Oh, cool! I'll go check it out, thanks! :)
Hey! Carolion?
Who are you and what have you done with Caroline? :P
Shaynie--don't shut up!! That song is AMAZING! :)
Golden Eagle--no problem! :)
Katelyn--you're welcome! :)
Shelley--great! :)
Gwen--Well you see, "Carolion" has become one of my nicknames...my mom works as a nanny, and the little boy she takes care of can't pronounce my name, so he calls me "Carolion." It kind of stuck, and now that's always what Molly calls me. ;)
I'm going to check out this giveaway!
Thanks!
Cassie
P.S. My brother and I have just started watching the BBC Robin Hoods and we're almost done with season 1... pure awesomeness. *smiles*
Well, it's a very epic nickname!
Caroline, (This is in reply to your comment on my blog, if you reply, could you do it back on my blog so I see it? Thanks!)
Yes, yes, YES!!! Much is fantastic... he makes me laugh so hard.
Like when he said this:
Much: Bats. I hate bats. Bats are rats. Rats with wings.
Djaq: No, they're intelligent. Bats make noises you cannot hear.
Allan: What's the point of that? Noises you can't hear?
Much: What if there was a noise nobody could hear? And then if you were the only person in the world who could hear it. Because I am that person. To see sense where others see nonsense. Just like the bat. I take it back. I like the bat! The bat is my friend. The bat understands me.
AND:
Don't tell me to 'shush'. We're looking for a tree in the forest!
XD
We are part-way through season three, and Kate and Tuck are both really annoying. Kate is NOT Djaq (who was awesome, BTW) nor is she Marian! and Tuck talks way too fast and just seems like he's trying too hard to "fit in". He will never be Will's replacement to me.
I know that "stuff" will happen between Kate and Robin and I think that's terrible... Marian is the only one for him... Robin is off-limits!!!
I do agree, Robin's personality does seem different. Oh. And his hair. I don't like his hair in this season (like it really matters!)
It's just not the same in season 3!!!
Love,
Cassie
Caroline: (In reply to your comment on my blog)
Oh, my, yes! We do have so many things in common! I made the heart using Polyvore:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1648746
No rush getting back to me about RH... I just really enjoy talking about it people who love it as much as I do!
Caroline! *pleads* You haven't posted in more than a month! I know I'm not that great at posting, but pleeeease!
Love,
the Caroline-missing Guinevere
I miss you too...
Love from
the also-Caroline-missing Edith
(No pressure, now! ;D)
You're to awesome for me to be deprived of you for long, dear Carolion. ;)
Pressure's on!
Ha, kidding. Seriously. Take your time and sort out anything in your life that needs sorting, girl. Truly, don't pay any attention to me.
But just let the though of me nag you in the back of your mind. *doublewink*
Love you!
Post a Comment