Friday, June 4, 2010

And the winner is...

For my poll on "Who is your favorite Robin Hood character?" the winner is...





Robin himself with 6 votes! Who would have guessed?





Will Scarlett came in 2nd with 4 votes, but in the end, he couldn't hold a candle to Robin.




One person voted for the sheriff of Nottingham...




I myself voted for Djaq...




Much also got one vote...



As did Little John...





And Guy of Gisborne...



It saddens me that no one voted for Allan a Dale...





And Marian was in the same boat.


There you have it! The wonderful cast of the BBC's Robin Hood.

5 comments:

Molly Jarman said...

I VOTE FOR MARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly Jarman said...

(I win)

Caroline said...

yes, you do:P

Mary said...

I voted for Sheriff of Nottingham... I dunno, I like evil people. :P Well not in real life of course!
And also a couple weeks ago we got Christy, and I am OBSESSED! I practically drink in every episode!

Caroline said...

Haha! I should hope not! But seriously, if you ever see Robin Hood (by the BBC) Nottingham will probably not be your favorite character... you'd love Djaq!!! (she is my favorite)

I know!!!!!! I liked the beginning episodes better actually. i'm so glad you're watching it! I love it!

 
This template designed and installed by Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs.